Who would Take Bronco over Manny...

Advertisement
'you guys' is considered plural....or even some could say 'plural yet individual in a literal sense'

But I still stand by the statement, whether you get it or not.
Just dont lump me in with the fire everyone crowd, or the we gone go 12-0 crowd. I consider myself very patient, especially when there's something worth waiting on. But you also have to be a man of action, and take risks when it is necessary.

Just dont lump me in with the fire everyone crowd, or the we gone go 12-0 crowd. I consider myself very patient, especially when there's something worth waiting on. But you also have to be a man of action, and take risks when it is necessary.

I get it....trust me. But I'm a realist.

I get it....trust me. But I'm a realist.
So am I. What I see right now is high probability that the AD made a mistake, and an almost certain fact that the fan base is ****ed. Beyond that, I'm speculating that the BoT wont be happy with a 4-8 season and the fans will be even less tolerant, which based on current performance, 4-8 is a real possibilty. I speculate that such a record could cost the AD his job, and in such a case, a new AD could mean a new HC. Should that be the case, I'd recommend the staff I suggested. I think the fan base would be ****ed with any staff that's staring 2-4 in the face, its only wins over Bethune and C. Michigan. I dont think that would happen with the staff I suggested, but should it, I wouldnt be happy, but I'd be far, far more optimistic that it was a temporary state of affairs given the pedigree of the coaches in question. đź‘Š

A real AD would already be making these calls behind the scenes. Doing your job means anticipating the likely scenarios and planning ahead.

I've also never been of the belief that a coach automatically gets a certain number of years to sort it out. In Europe and South America, even new coaches get sacked after 10 abysmal games in a row. I've never had a problem with that.

Agreed.

Advertisement
Lmao when you said Apples & Oranges.....youre dismissed.

Please try to post things that are relevant and actually make sense.

Or you can just continue to feed to helpless with that nonsense.

What??

You know what blood, you're right....silly of me for saying that a guy going 2-10 in his first year, by inheriting a program full of players who avg. class rank was 44th in the nation with 6 blue chips on the entire roster, is the same as someone inheriting a program who's avg. class rank was 17th in the nation and has 37 blue chips on it.

You're right; I mean certainly taking over a program that went 11-26 over the past 3 years is the EXACT MUTHA FCKING SAME as taking over a program that went 26-13 over the past 3 yrs. What in the FCK was I thinking saying apples and oranges??? Clearly by your DUMB *** logic it is the same; but please, continue to carry on.

What??

You know what blood, you're right....silly of me for saying that a guy going 2-10 in his first year, by inheriting a program full of players who avg. class rank was 44th in the nation with 6 blue chips on the entire roster, is the same as someone inheriting a program who's avg. class rank was 17th in the nation and has 37 blue chips on it.

You're right; I mean certainly taking over a program that went 11-26 over the past 3 years is the EXACT MUTHA FCKING SAME as taking over a program that went 26-13 over the past 3 yrs. What in the FCK was I thinking saying apples and oranges??? Clearly by your DUMB *** logic it is the same; but please, continue to carry on.
Speak English 'blood' and I'll pay attention.

Good night

Pz

What??

You know I'm sorry for that last post,..... Lol

But the way I see it your at least another 15k posts from making a rellyrelavent statement

Hahaa

Couldn't help myself

Speak English 'blood' and I'll pay attention.

Good night

Pz

hahahaha good one, Bill. "Speak English, and I'll pay attention". A haahahahahaha, I'll make sure to tell that one to the boys; I'm sure they'll get a kick out of that one. By the way, by the way, Bill....do you have other good jokes I could tell the fellers?

Any ways, dumb ***, refute what I just said. You said it's not relevant, cool. Lay your case.

Advertisement
Lol;

Average coach this mutha fcka says. Lol Like who in the fck even know wtf an avg coach is around here, when we been sullied by below avg coaches?

An Avg coach that goes 99-43 at BYU and 39-9 in conference play. L-O-L! Oh, oh, oh, but wait there’s more about his stint at BYU; prior to Bronco taking over the job at BYU, his predecessor went 26-23 there, including his final 3 yrs going 14-21.

Then Bronco takes over a UVA program headed by Mike London that went a ravishing 27-46 during his tenure, including going over .500 one time. So what does Bronco do? Go 2-10 first yr. (Sucks). Goes 6-7 yr two. (What a hack). Goes 8-5 yr 3 (eye brows raising). Now has them 4-1 and Corstal favorite AND Top 25. So he turned around a **** poor program in literally 3 yrs, but he’s avg?? Lol.

Yeah, if he could turn around two programs w limited resources, recruiting foot print, w a bunch of 2/3 star guys, imagine what he could do here....and maybe our interior lines will become a bit tougher w the Polynesian connection.

Lol. I take that avg mutha fcka 10/10 here. Maybe we’ll finally become a tough team again.
CIS has given up on a 2-3 Manolo by consensus. And we can play the fantasy coach game till we're blue in the face... and wish in one hand and shiit in the other... but oh well it makes for good forum fodder. However, based on your post which has good detail and perspective, you point out the process timeline that Bronco took to seemingly turn the UVA program around. I assume that you verified that Bronco has 2/3 star players... and we average 3/4 star talent... which probably is the biggest difference between us and them. But this season is not over and games must be played before we can safely say anything, Manolo's rookie season isn't over either. I gave the veteran Richt three years before I funded his banner plane. I'm a decent handyman but I ain't ready to help construct the gallows for MD... not yet.

CIS has given up on a 2-3 Manolo by consensus. And we can play the fantasy coach game till we're blue in the face... and wish in one hand and shiit in the other... but oh well it makes for good forum fodder. However, based on your post which has good detail and perspective, you point out the process timeline that Bronco took to seemingly turn the UVA program around. I assume that you verified that Bronco has 2/3 star players... and we average 3/4 star talent... which probably is the biggest difference between us and them. But this season is not over and games must be played before we can safely say anything, Manolo's rookie season isn't over either. I gave the veteran Richt three years before I funded his banner plane. I'm a decent handyman but I ain't ready to help construct the gallows for MD... not yet.

U know me @gruntking , I don't just post chit off emotions (well, except immediately after a loss. lol). All fact checks.

Advertisement
Amazing ... i bet the only thing the ******** on the Bama and Clemson boards argue about is who has the best hunting dog and who is gonna buy the beer .. SMH

Apples and Oranges.

If he inherited a team w/ as much talent we have here and go 2-10, yep. I already posted, but go and look at what tricky boy Mike London did at UVA. Truly amazing how he truly fcked up that program. Our problem has been complete coaching incompetence, but b/c we have talent, we can some how out talent ppl to 7-8 wins. Go look at the level where UVA had been recruiting at v. us and you'll see why he went 2-10 yr one. He's had steadily increased their wins each year.

I don't think some of the posters on here realize that not all things are equal. We have been labeled as gross under achievers for a while now.

Thats what they dont get. We literally only want to see improvement. I said 9 wins at the beginning of the year. If we looked good and lost a couple games id be cool and give manny time. We look terrible in every area. Thats why were ****ed.

I wasn't looking for a miracle.

Amazing ... i bet the only thing the ******** on the Bama and Clemson boards argue about is who has the best hunting dog and who is gonna buy the beer .. SMH
Have you tried some good venison sausage, eggs over easy, home fries with good southern biscuits... Brother let's go on a road trip to check it out... we good since you're a third degree black belt.

Advertisement
With Bronco, the team would be more disciplined. You won't see 11 penalties a game or a bunch of blown assignments. He would be a solid hire.

U know me @gruntking , I don't just post chit off emotions (well, except immediately after a loss. lol). All fact checks.
Yea I know you that's why I correspond wit ya. And you know that I don't play the bandwagon shiit… just me being a little bit of a devils advocate I guess.

hahahaha good one, Bill. "Speak English, and I'll pay attention". A haahahahahaha, I'll make sure to tell that one to the boys; I'm sure they'll get a kick out of that one. By the way, by the way, Bill....do you have other good jokes I could tell the fellers?

Any ways, dumb ***, refute what I just said. You said it's not relevant, cool. Lay your case.
I'm good, Sally. Been there, done that.... shared it with the boys.

Besides I don't waste my time on pancakes when I got steak and eggs.... And mimosas

LMFAO

Doesn’t have to be Bronco but it needs to be someone like him. Our own brand is ruining this program. We aren’t lining up 22 dogs every Saturday anymore. Stop talking s*** and acting like bc you wear that U that you earned it. The word swag should be banned from the facilities. It’s time to put your head down and work. This soft, entitled program needs a reset.

Should we take the names off the jerseys again?

Advertisement
Back