Who will prove themselves a corch in 2016?

Who will prove themselves as a corch this

• Helfrich

Votes: 8 8.9%
  • Mcelwain

Votes: 40 44.4%
  • Malzahn

Votes: 10 11.1%
  • Strong

Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Helton

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Peterson

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Sumlin

Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Strong

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Other

Votes: 3 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
So forgive my newness, but what is a corch and where did the term come from? I am pretty sure its a derogatory term toward a coach but that is as far as I have gotten.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think Petersen will do very well this year.

McElwain is going to stack Ls like [MENTION=5124]Coach Macho[/MENTION] stacks ****s.

And this guy sweats corch juice, right?

View attachment 37609

That's exactly why I excluded Bielma. But who is the picture of the other coach you posted?

The Black Al Golden. Resides at Alfredo's alma mater.

Yeah I excluded James Franklin for that reason.

But I thought Randy Shannon was the Black Al Golden. Well since Shannon came 1st I'm more tempted to call Al Golden the white Randy Shannon actually.

W/L wise, al may be the white randy, but cmon. Golden is a dung heap of a human, whereas randy is just a bad HC.

Advertisement

View attachment 37609

That's exactly why I excluded Bielma. But who is the picture of the other coach you posted?

But I thought Randy Shannon was the Black Al Golden. Well since Shannon came 1st I'm more tempted to call Al Golden the white Randy Shannon actually.

There's no way in **** Fat Al gets to be called the white Randy Shannon. Onion is a corch for sure but he is miles better than Folden. Fat Al Folden took the art of corching to a whole new level in his five seasons here. At least Onion beat FSU twice and one of those wins was with Kirby" Hockey Helmet" Freeman at QB. Fat Al couldn't beat the Citadel with Kirby Freeman at QB.

View attachment 37609

There's no way in **** Fat Al gets to be called the white Randy Shannon. Onion is a corch for sure but he is miles better than Folden. Fat Al Folden took the art of corching to a whole new level in his five seasons here. At least Onion beat FSU twice and one of those wins was with Kirby" Hockey Helmet" Freeman at QB. Fat Al couldn't beat the Citadel with Kirby Freeman at QB.

What people fail to take into account with this is that Golden was facing much tougher UVA teams than Randy.

Granted that Golden never faced a gauntlet like Randy did to open 09 (which Randy opened 3-1 against.) And Golden went .250 vs Mike London, while I'm not aware of Randy having such an awful record vs a similiar corch.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back