Who was the last QB commit that panned out?

If BK stays all 4 years he will break almost ever passing record we have and be a first day pick in the NFL. Some of you need to slow down and get away from the cliff.
any team that picks him first round should be dissolved. Dude has zero intangibles and has never done anything. And the fact that he would stay four years tells you all you need to know.

I am sure you know more about football than the pro scouts, let me guess you played high school ball ......PLUS he hasnt even decided to stay for a 4th year and you are already ripping him - you are a fool

Advertisement
Won't be long before y'all start trashing nkosi Perry either. History repeats itself... canes fans been trashing our best players for the longest and it's downright sickening

Last edited:
Kaaya is going to be drafted in the first two rounds. lol the kid has been everything under two coaches and three OC's. He's tough as nails and the lack of respect Cane's fan on this board show him, is a greater reflection of their ack of character than his opportunities to improve his current skill sets. He has fantastic touch on the long ball, understands the playbook better than anyone since Ken and is a true leader. Some of you need to watch more football. Your lack of football acumen is glaring.

That ridiculous. I'm not sure what you mean by "everything", but as has been mentioned ad nauseam lately. He's never won a "big" game and rarely put us in contention when we're down. The most recent FSU game was possible because of the PR. If you really think he would have led us down the field then you're being disingenuous. His touch on the long ball is often horrible, so I'm not sure where you get that from.
I also question what qualifies as a true leader in your book? Leaders lead, when has he done that?
He's a good kid, tough, has ability, but outside of that his performance lends me to say he's average. I'd love for him to make me eat my words...

He led us down the field a few times that game. why couldn't he have without the punt return?

[/QUOTE]

He led us down the field a few times that game. why couldn't he have without the punt return?[/QUOTE]

Just based on history, the last two years he had a chance and didn't come through.

If BK stays all 4 years he will break almost ever passing record we have and be a first day pick in the NFL. Some of you need to slow down and get away from the cliff.

If he doesn't win the Corstal it's all a fart in the wind

Advertisement
Kaaya is going to be drafted in the first two rounds. lol the kid has been everything under two coaches and three OC's. He's tough as nails and the lack of respect Cane's fan on this board show him, is a greater reflection of their ack of character than his opportunities to improve his current skill sets. He has fantastic touch on the long ball, understands the playbook better than anyone since Ken and is a true leader. Some of you need to watch more football. Your lack of football acumen is glaring.

That ridiculous. I'm not sure what you mean by "everything", but as has been mentioned ad nauseam lately. He's never won a "big" game and rarely put us in contention when we're down. The most recent FSU game was possible because of the PR. If you really think he would have led us down the field then you're being disingenuous. His touch on the long ball is often horrible, so I'm not sure where you get that from.
I also question what qualifies as a true leader in your book? Leaders lead, when has he done that?
He's a good kid, tough, has ability, but outside of that his performance lends me to say he's average. I'd love for him to make me eat my words...
i guess we disagree. i think he's, as a three year starter, lived up to the four star billing. i like him as as qb. i think he's continued to improve despite the coaching changes, negative culture, lack of depth around him and ultimately has displayed more emotional maturity under adversity than anyone else that's put on a UM jersey in the last three years. hopefully he's on point today and the rest of the season. i'd like nothing more than to see him get rewarded for his efforts, loyalty and talents.

Agreed

The entire board agrees Al and his coaching staff's were awful but this board complains that "BK cant beat FSU" ..... we dont deserve Brad or Mark R

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back