Who was the last QB commit that panned out?

HarryCarayisGoat

Senior
Banned
So many 4 star busts.

Was it really Ken Dorsey? That's pretty **** staggering to think about.

I guess you could say Morris outplayed his ranking but the rest have been so disappointing.

Might as well face it...Allison will suck too.

Advertisement
So many 4 star busts.

I guess you could say Morris outplayed his ranking but the rest have been so disappointing.

Allison is a filler QB. He has shown zero in HS

If BK stays all 4 years he will break almost ever passing record we have and be a first day pick in the NFL. Some of you need to slow down and get away from the cliff.

If BK stays all 4 years he will break almost ever passing record we have and be a first day pick in the NFL. Some of you need to slow down and get away from the cliff.

How many of our big time QBs have started all four years? The stat is skewed

Advertisement
any team that picks him first round should be dissolved. Dude has zero intangibles and has never done anything. And the fact that he would stay four years tells you all you need to know.

Op is another canes insight all star

Go suck your moms saggy ti"ts

Kayaa is good. Richt installed a new system and RPO is the worst thing a qb like Brad can be running.

Advertisement
Kaaya is what he is... Lol like all of a sudden he comes back next year and wins big games.. Puhlease. Dude has 30 starts. like I keep saying name one come from behind victory. He always looks shook. Eli manning looks the same way but he actually delivers in big moments.

Last edited:
Kaaya may not be the best QB out there. But he's better than what 90% of teams have to deal with. You fools don't watch enough football.

So many 4 star busts.

Allison is a filler QB. He has shown zero in HS

His HS tape is pretty **** impressive. Kid has a cannon for an arm. Probably the biggest arm we've had here in a long time (exception being Morrris). And I don't think you have to have a big arm to be a good QB, but not sure how he's a filler based off HS tape.

Advertisement
Kaaya is who we think he will.. Lol like all of a sudden he comes back next year and wins big games.. Puhlease. Dude has 30 starts. like I keep saying name one come from behind victory. He always looks shook. Eli manning looks the same way but he actually delivers in big moments.

He just threw a game tying touchdown on 4th down. He delivered his part.

Advertisement
any team that picks him first round should be dissolved. Dude has zero intangibles and has never done anything. And the fact that he would stay four years tells you all you need to know.
those paint chips must taste really good

Advertisement
Back