Who was the last QB commit that panned out?

Brock Berlin
Stephen Morris
Brad Kaaya
Completely agree. Although to fuel the fire I will say that brock Berlin was a transfer from u***

Op is a troll though
This is his fourth or fifth thread bashing kaaya since the game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
People hated on Berlin while he was here. Then after the Wright/Freeman era people realized how good Brock was. It might be the same with Kaaya because he didn't win a ship people won't give him the credit he is due. Years later they will realize how good he was. If it wasn't for Brad the last two years against FSU wouldn't have been close. I'm willing to wait until after the ND game to cast judgement.

Brock Berlin
Stephen Morris
Brad Kaaya
Completely agree. Although to fuel the fire I will say that brock Berlin was a transfer from u***

Op is a troll though
This is his fourth or fifth thread bashing kaaya since the game.

Ill give you Berlin because he had some big wins. Not Morris though. Morris had way more talent at WR, RB, TE, and OL and didnt do anything with it. Kaaya is doing better than Morris with less.

I still think ragging Kaaya is stupid though. He was a four star guy and he has lived up to that. He may not be an elite game changer but he doesnt cost us games like many of our past qbs has

Kaaya is going to be drafted in the first two rounds. lol the kid has been everything under two coaches and three OC's. He's tough as nails and the lack of respect Cane's fan on this board show him, is a greater reflection of their ack of character than his opportunities to improve his current skill sets. He has fantastic touch on the long ball, understands the playbook better than anyone since Ken and is a true leader. Some of you need to watch more football. Your lack of football acumen is glaring.

Last edited:
Advertisement
HCiG is a maestro of the WEZ troll job. I can almost guarantee they're over there giggling about this thread right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kaaya may not be the best QB out there. But he's better than what 90% of teams have to deal with. You fools don't watch enough football.

Try 98% . WE have a top 10 QB in CFB and we have fans dumb enough to post threads like this. Same thing happened when we had a really good QB in Morris as well. Now between Berlin and Morris was a pretty bad stretch but to have Morris ( a NFL back up ) and then Kaaya ( a 1st round lock ) is **** nice. But UM has a rock stupid fans . I thought this thread before I opened it would be a mock of how dumb UM fans can be and in many ways it is .

Kaaya is going to be drafted in the first two rounds. lol the kid has been everything under two coaches and three OC's. He's tough as nails and the lack of respect Cane's fan on this board show him, is a greater reflection of their ack of character than his opportunities to improve his current skill sets. He has fantastic touch on the long ball, understands the playbook better than anyone since Ken and is a true leader. Some of you need to watch more football. Your lack of football acumen is glaring.

That ridiculous. I'm not sure what you mean by "everything", but as has been mentioned ad nauseam lately. He's never won a "big" game and rarely put us in contention when we're down. The most recent FSU game was possible because of the PR. If you really think he would have led us down the field then you're being disingenuous. His touch on the long ball is often horrible, so I'm not sure where you get that from.
I also question what qualifies as a true leader in your book? Leaders lead, when has he done that?
He's a good kid, tough, has ability, but outside of that his performance lends me to say he's average. I'd love for him to make me eat my words...

Advertisement
Kaaya may not be the best QB out there. But he's better than what 90% of teams have to deal with. You fools don't watch enough football.

Kaaya is not the problem. It's this chitty OL. No protection for him and the RBs. It's that bunch that truly sucks and are ruining this team.

Advertisement

Try 98% . WE have a top 10 QB in CFB and we have fans dumb enough to post threads like this. Same thing happened when we had a really good QB in Morris as well. Now between Berlin and Morris was a pretty bad stretch but to have Morris ( a NFL back up ) and then Kaaya ( a 1st round lock ) is **** nice. But UM has a rock stupid fans . I thought this thread before I opened it would be a mock of how dumb UM fans can be and in many ways it is .

I hate our fans so much

Berlin, Harris and Brad played under horrible HCs and or with bad teams. Berlin was not a Miami pro style QB but once you had him only idiots couldn't see that the kib was magic in shotgun. Harris did much better under Golden's OC. He was not going to be a tremendous Miami QB but nobody should be trashed that had to play under Randy as HC. Brad has nobody until we offered him. From there to even being talked about as 1st round pick is success not bust. He might not have met our, those who liked him, expectations but he has done was not a big time recruit in high school.

If BK stays all 4 years he will break almost ever passing record we have and be a first day pick in the NFL. Some of you need to slow down and get away from the cliff.
any team that picks him first round should be dissolved. Dude has zero intangibles and has never done anything. And the fact that he would stay four years tells you all you need to know.

I guess having all the tangibles doesn't count for anything.

Advertisement
Back