Who Wants Manny Gone?

Advertisement
At First I wanted him to have Success, but he is not ready for this and it is evident.
You had dudes up here posting that Diaz should get the job because he is Cuban.

This Guy is in way over his head, way man. I could not even finish watching that Game, first half and turned it off.
It is downright disgraceful how bad this team has become!!!!!!

"Manny, you are making it worse. This is not a rebuild. The coaches are failing. The kids are undisciplined. Giving up a fake punt to florida and a fake punt to GT are on the coaches."

"Just resign. It's time for Blake James, Strawley and you to leave. Enough is enough. Our recruiting class is about to be blown up. it is only gonna get worse. why our DC, OC, OL coach, special teams coach and DB coaches still have a job is beyond my understanding."

This is a quotes from another poster from another board and they're my sentiments exactly so I copied and pasted. I don't know about you guys but I won't give another dime to this university until Blake James is no longer employed here. If I want to go to a game, I'll buy a $6 ticket on Stubhub. You do not get a tax write off anymore so that makes it even easier. There is no way I'm spending my $$ on this product for Club level tickets again. With my $6 Stubhub ticket in hand I will still enjoy the **** out of the tailgate as always. I have Club Level seats on the 25 yard line (aisle seats 1 and 2) and couldn't sell them this past weekend for $35. I'm done and yes, you can have my season tickets next year.

IF we have to bring him back another year. At the least he’s got to change up his staff. Baker has to automatically be gone as well as a few other defensive coaches and have manny Diaz coach the defense/call plays which would free up an extra spot to hire a skilled coaching/recruiting assistant. Changes need to be made offensively as well. Aside from the coaching staff Blake James has to go period

Advertisement
Just like your posts, snowflake.

Leave Right out of it, this is all on Manny.
Couldn't disagree more. Manny bears responsibility for a lot of this trash on the field but plenty of the issues are due to the S. Florida kids not growing up learning and playing smart fundamental football. Ivey with the fake punt fiasco is all I need to prove my point. That should never happen. The ST coach shouldn't have to remind him to run with the gunner in punt safe. I don't know if/what Manny is doing to teach the kids to be aware but something has to be done to teach game management to every kid on the team except Jimmy Murphy.

You either coach what you have above or below the teams ability. If you can't answer above, we don't have the guy. There's no hope for the future thinking that it's just this group of players holding you back.

Advertisement
Just come on in here and vent, because you'll be doing it for a while. He's not going anywhere soon.

He will be given time to get this job done, exact same thing went on with Willie at FSU, but if he keeps losing games like this weekend, there will not be anyway to defend him anymore...like I said same thing happened with Willie Taggert. TONS of FSU people were excited as ****, because 'willie is going to absolutely kill it in recruiting'...well...I'd say their all done with his *** now.

The best thing Diaz can do is replace Enos and Baker ASAP. I would say he needs to bring in some legit talented coaches, and invest in his own future. Seriously, Manny is not going to get a raise, extension, or even other job offers if he keep this pace up. I mean I am tired of seeing the revolving door on the staff, there is absolutely ZERO continuity being built like this. BUT if we have to go down this road, we just need to quit with bringing in inexperienced coaches, or unproven coaches. UM (Blake) is not going to dump Manny right now, maybe not even next season, so the best thing Manny can do is find a way to get UM to spend the right amount of cash and bring in some top level coaches at OC and DC. The crazy part is those guys are out there, and it would be a gamble to an extent, but Manny really doesnt have many options.

Its either dig deep and do the right thing for the program and his job and livelihood, or get his resume ready...but Id leave the tenure as HC at UM off if I were him.

Quotes that just ****ed me off

“We are 4 plays away froM being 7-0”

“OL is getting a lot better”

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻 manny

Quotes that just ****ed me off

“We are 4 plays away froM being 7-0”

“OL is getting a lot better”

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻 manny

Yeah big 🖕🏻for that guy. That **** story is tired by now Manny. We're also 4 coaches away from being a good team. Enough with the BS. The kickers didn't lose this game, it wasn't because we didn't get a 1st down call in OT. We shouldn't be in those situations to begin with if the team is worth half a ****. NOBODY looks at this team and say "Wow, they're a play or two from greatness" and the fact that he still thinks she can sell it goes to show you that these guys think they can get away with anything as long as they have an excuse. Is that an interview question for our HC hires? "Quick, what do you say to the fans when the team is ****? Show me your spin talent"

Advertisement
Dude he was horrible this morning on Joe Rose. Dude just stutters and stammers at every single question struggling to form a coherent bs answer. He just is not the guy. I was pumped initially but the product has been vastly different than the hype.
But you'd be cool with him if he had some slick answers?

Just come on in here and vent, because you'll be doing it for a while. He's not going anywhere soon.

He will be given time to get this job done, exact same thing went on with Willie at FSU, but if he keeps losing games like this weekend, there will not be anyway to defend him anymore...like I said same thing happened with Willie Taggert. TONS of FSU people were excited as ****, because 'willie is going to absolutely kill it in recruiting'...well...I'd say their all done with his *** now.

The best thing Diaz can do is replace Enos and Baker ASAP. I would say he needs to bring in some legit talented coaches, and invest in his own future. Seriously, Manny is not going to get a raise, extension, or even other job offers if he keep this pace up. I mean I am tired of seeing the revolving door on the staff, there is absolutely ZERO continuity being built like this. BUT if we have to go down this road, we just need to quit with bringing in inexperienced coaches, or unproven coaches. UM (Blake) is not going to dump Manny right now, maybe not even next season, so the best thing Manny can do is find a way to get UM to spend the right amount of cash and bring in some top level coaches at OC and DC. The crazy part is those guys are out there, and it would be a gamble to an extent, but Manny really doesnt have many options.

Its either dig deep and do the right thing for the program and his job and livelihood, or get his resume ready...but Id leave the tenure as HC at UM off if I were him.
I do! Should have never been here as HC in the first place. That’s why we are going after the ones that hired him on the banner.

Advertisement

Here is a great article on the state of this program; https://bleacherreport.com/articles...wsletter&utm_campaign=college-football#slide2

Everyone associated with Shalala days needs to be gone first, starting with Blake then work your way down. Then a new AD, hopefully someone with half a brain and two large ********s who knows what a good football coach looks like, can bring in someone. Do that, and we stand half a chance to be at least competent. We need to look at what the $EC and Clem$on is doing. We need an alpha or three who can cut the head of the snakes off who live and operate in our back yard. It's a den of vipers and we've been operating on a shoe string budget with both hands behind our back playing tranny. Enough is enough.

That is the only way. Do this and we can be successful. Do it not and look at the past 17 years and it will be either the same or worse and bets are it will be worse.

Couldn't disagree more. Manny bears responsibility for a lot of this trash on the field but plenty of the issues are due to the S. Florida kids not growing up learning and playing smart fundamental football. Ivey with the fake punt fiasco is all I need to prove my point. That should never happen. The ST coach shouldn't have to remind him to run with the gunner in punt safe. I don't know if/what Manny is doing to teach the kids to be aware but something has to be done to teach game management to every kid on the team except Jimmy Murphy.
I'm not sure why you quoted me. I said it was on Manny, so I think we both agree on that. I was responding to another porster who was trying to shift the blame to Richt.

Advertisement
Back