Who Wants Manny Gone?

Just come on in here and vent, because you'll be doing it for a while. He's not going anywhere soon.

He will be given time to get this job done, exact same thing went on with Willie at FSU, but if he keeps losing games like this weekend, there will not be anyway to defend him anymore...like I said same thing happened with Willie Taggert. TONS of FSU people were excited as ****, because 'willie is going to absolutely kill it in recruiting'...well...I'd say their all done with his *** now.

The best thing Diaz can do is replace Enos and Baker ASAP. I would say he needs to bring in some legit talented coaches, and invest in his own future. Seriously, Manny is not going to get a raise, extension, or even other job offers if he keep this pace up. I mean I am tired of seeing the revolving door on the staff, there is absolutely ZERO continuity being built like this. BUT if we have to go down this road, we just need to quit with bringing in inexperienced coaches, or unproven coaches. UM (Blake) is not going to dump Manny right now, maybe not even next season, so the best thing Manny can do is find a way to get UM to spend the right amount of cash and bring in some top level coaches at OC and DC. The crazy part is those guys are out there, and it would be a gamble to an extent, but Manny really doesnt have many options.

Its either dig deep and do the right thing for the program and his job and livelihood, or get his resume ready...but Id leave the tenure as HC at UM off if I were him.

Advertisement
1571658471975.gif

Dude he was horrible this morning on Joe Rose. Dude just stutters and stammers at every single question struggling to form a coherent bs answer. He just is not the guy. I was pumped initially but the product has been vastly different than the hype.

i say 2 full seasons.....It feels premature to fire after 7 games.

I get that there are soo many things from the last game alone that warrant wholesale changes. 29 missed tackles, Gawd awful ST: DJ mishandling punt, fake punt, 3 missed FG.

It's like the real teacher is gone and Manny is a sub thus everyone is f*cking off and doing nothing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back