Who Wants Manny Gone?

After 7 games and this roster it's way to early for anyone to leave except for Baxa and Davidson.

Advertisement
Advertisement
"Who Wants Manny Gone" ..... like asking "Who Wants to Get Rid Of That Penicillin-Resistant Gonorrhea They Have" ?

In. Over. His. Head

I’m saying it every day until he’s gone. He has no clue what he is doing. He’s a gimmicky DC that does not have a nose for the game.

Not interested in prolonging the carnage and destruction. Dire times call for drastic measures: fire everyone from James down to the ******* custodial artists.

Advertisement
Manny with the lisp sounds like the cable guy.

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
I'll go on record and say two years. This season and next season. In the off-season, after the Duke game, it would be a solid statement if he fires a couple, three position coaches. Sure, it's deflecting, however its something that needs to be done. The fired need to be replaced with veteran, great recruiting type coaches. I want ******* coaches as their too many soft, "I want to be your friend" type coarches on the team.

B.S. aside, we have no kicker, no offensive line, and our best defensive & offensive players are a freshman DE #15 and DJ William's. Not tryna defend Manny, but ****... He did not exactly inherit the 00 Canes...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back