Who to pull for tonight

LSU has that "it" factor - reminds me of ol school Canes teams...
Clemson...I don't know and have never even met a Clemson fan....

Advertisement
SEC vs the two faced bible thumper. I’m gonna watch some of it with an angry face and laugh at whoever loses

Don’t care who wins but if I had to pick it’d be LSU. Coach O gets the ring, Miami keeps the record, and Clemson doesn’t add a chip.

Advertisement
I’m all for LSU can’t stand scumbag Swinney and his constant bible thumping all while being corrupt as they come in the world of CFP. Can’t stand that hoody doody hillbilly and pray some day we put our foot up his ***

Clemson to represent the ACC, or LSU to keep Miami's modern-era win streak record intact? Clemson is getting close to that one.

F all this conference pride crap. That's for SEC homers. You think Clemson fans are rooting for Miami if the Canes were ever in a title game? Fat chance.

Dabo is a big ol' self-righteous phony. Tired of his whole act.

Both of these teams have pasted Miami, so conflict there—and both fan bases are full of backwoods, psychopath goobers.

Impossible to not root for Ed Orgeron and Joe Burrow tonight—especially with a chance to bring it all home in New Orleans.

That, and don't need Clemson breaking Miami's 34-game win-streak—as they're not going to lose any of the first five regular-season games in 2020 and tonight would push them to 30.

Advertisement
Ed O has a lot to prove. Miami fired him. Ole Miss fired him. USC passed him up for the permanent HC position. Twice.

I'd root for a Russian/Iranian/North Korean all-star team before I'd ever pull for a team from the SEC to win anything.

Advertisement
What's wrong with you. Don't be so miserable
I mean right now in 2020 if I had to root I kind of like LSU if u asked me 4 years ago I would say Clemson. If LSU wins tonight (which I think) and u ask me 2 or 3 years from now and LSU becomes a regular....I would root against them.

I'll enjoy the game but prolly won't care if that makes sense

Advertisement
I think I’m going ALL IN
8EC2CD7C-6E4B-4300-97CB-2374ABF029D6.jpeg

Advertisement
Back