Who to pull for tonight

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dot really care.... Both teams blew us out twice in the last 15 years. Glad it isn't nd, fsu, uf, or osu

Clemson. Only team keeping the ACC relevant.

They are not keeping the ACC relevant. Everyone knows there isn't a team in the conference that is in their class. Fvck those conference chants. Sticking it to the $EC is one more reason to root for LSU. Let those pathetic sycophants be the only ones who chant their conference initials.

Let's root for the former Cane, Ed O and for Dabo to eat d!ck and choke on his own bullsh!t.

After much thought, I formally declare that I will root for Clemson tonight. My reasons are simple. ACC over arrogant SEC, and Shrimp and grits over red beans and rice.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Personally, I think Clemson has the better Quarterback and better system. They also had a much lighter schedule this year, which may play in the game tonight.

But it wouldn't break my heart to watch Clemson lose.

Joe Burrows has caught on fire, and sometimes, momentum tells the tale of who is going to win.

Personally, this is starting to smell like Texas v. USC, where no one was giving Texas a chance in **** to win, and USC was fairly overconfident coming into the game.

I think it'll be a close one.

I like LSU

But it’s better for us if Clemson wins it... I’m not an ACC rah rah guy but perception is everything and helps us when we start our climb back to the top to have respect in the conference

Advertisement
Ppl really care that much about conferences? Lol Clemson winning is not gonna make us look any better or worse. But yeah I like Ed-O so lets go LSU!!!

Advertisement
Back