Who sticks at RB and who bails?

Why would we assume Walton is going to reclassify?

All signs point (no not just Pete) to that being a longshot

Regardless if we dont win a lot of games this year we are going to miss out on a ton of studs in our backyard....again

I dont know, I thought there seemed to be indications from his end over the last few days that it was a very real possibility, and Pete's contact with Harris didnt exactly shoot it down, just said he's working on getting it done. Seems the kid has really been going all in to make it happen, not just ******** off. Im not assuming its going to definitely happen, but it seems like its more of a possiblity now than it was a few months ago. Just sort of thinking hypothetically here as to what happens if he DOES reclassify. We would be sitting on 3 ELITE Committed RBs. But WAY early in the process, IMO we have no where to go but down in that situation.

Is there something wrong with us having 3 ELITE RBs/ATHs

I thought the goal was to be the best and compete with the best. FSU, Bama, Florida, LSU all of them keep a great stable...(WHY NOT US????)

Advertisement
For those that think Ice is pushing for Walton to reclassify has to realize that Ice jr is most likely gonna be named the permanent head coach at BTW so why would Ice sr take away from his son's new team when it's not extremely necessary

Regardless if we dont win a lot of games this year we are going to miss out on a ton of studs in our backyard....again

I dont know, I thought there seemed to be indications from his end over the last few days that it was a very real possibility, and Pete's contact with Harris didnt exactly shoot it down, just said he's working on getting it done. Seems the kid has really been going all in to make it happen, not just ******** off. Im not assuming its going to definitely happen, but it seems like its more of a possiblity now than it was a few months ago. Just sort of thinking hypothetically here as to what happens if he DOES reclassify. We would be sitting on 3 ELITE Committed RBs. But WAY early in the process, IMO we have no where to go but down in that situation.

Gotcha. I mean, I have no ******* clue what Walton is up to so he may get in. Either way, he is the #1 take IMO. It's a good problem to have I suppose, but there's really not much arguing your general point, especially with RBs. We are too ****** a team to pull it off.

I thought the goal was to be the best and compete with the best. FSU, Bama, Florida, LSU all of them keep a great stable...(WHY NOT US????)

You are so **** dense, it's sad sometimes

Advertisement

There is no room for 3RBs in this class.

If we brought in 3 RBs one of them transfers in 2 years. I hope we keep the 2 we have cause there both good. Only reason I would want scarlet is he would help with Bruce

Advertisement
Bruce is the only reason I want Scarlett. Then again a kid wanting to build something makes me kinda like the feel of his personality. Some make take it a different way but I think it's a indication of the leadership qualities he has. A highly sought after recruit wanting to pave a new way at a lower level school his old mentor is now trying to help build something at. Very fascinating in this follow style recruiting world.

Advertisement

You're just dying to bring negativity aren't you

We are only taking 2 RBs because this is a small class. I don't see Walton reclassifying and I don't think the staff really wants him to. Cronkrite should stick but Williams I doubt he does. Scarlett may get in if Williams decommitts but he would be a hard pull because I don't see him wanting to compete with Cronkrite for second on the depth chart so I would expect the second back to be from out of state.

I dont see Scarlett being scared of competing with Cronk if he decides to leave FAU. FSU and UF have a lot of RB's too.

Advertisement

Cuz we cant close $$$$

Advertisement
Back