Who sticks at RB and who bails?

The mope king has returned

Unfortunately, the "mope king" has been pretty accurate.

im a broken record but ******* A we gotta win some god**** games and show some balls this year.

It's hard to be wrong when the team you pull for sucks in almost every way, for a 10 year span.

As you put it "win some god**** games". Then see if you get the same outcome.

Were just going into May. I know the reality if we flop. He isn't telling anyone nothing they don't know.

"Why are you messing with the fantasy? We know about the reality. Don't ruin the fantasy, okay?"

Last edited:
Advertisement
Jalen is Dexter's teammate he is being recruited as an ATH, but will most likely play DB at UF

YRN Flex! ‏@DexterW_22 6h
Just got off the phone with Coach Muschamp >>>>>>

Congrats to my brother @AG_Pitbull for committing to the #Gators

Jalen committed on my phone I'm hype for my brother !

With my brother @AG_Pitbull cooling ! UM and UF commit! #Canes! #Gators!

1.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Advertisement
Must...Keep...Dex

Williams and Cronk= we good.

Scarlett can salute the hoot for all I care. The Bruce connection isn't worth losing either of these 2 IMO. We will still be all over him next year. Plenty of time to pursue.

Rivals--
Miami Booker T. Washington High School RB and Cane commitment Mark Walton remains focused on reclassifying from the Class of 2016 to 2015.

"It's going along pretty well, I'm still on pace for that, taking a lot of classes right now," he said. "During summer I have to take two more and I'll be on track."

Walton says UM coaches are on board with him coming in with the next class.

"They told me that's a great deal for me if I can do it, to keep working on it, that it would great for me to come in a year early with them," Walton said.

He says "10 or 11" programs are recruiting him hard.

"They send me mail and are coming down to check on me this spring," he said.

Walton says his Cane commitment is "still solid."

He says No. 2 on his list is Georgia because "they're a running team also. If I was to leave the State of Florida I'd go there."

Walton says he stays in touch with current UM running backs Joseph Yearby and Duke Johnson.

"I've asked them why they picked Miami and they said they were born and raised Miami fans, and that's the same reason I'm coming," Walton said. "And I said `How do you like it there' and (Yearby) said coaches form a relationship with you like a bond, that they keep a close bond with the players and if the players need to talk to them they're there to talk to them."

Walton's take on this year's Cane team?

"Honestly I think they'll be a great team this year," Walton said. "They're young, still developing, but they're bringing the swagger back."

Just a ridiculous scenario I'd like to ask the Board:

Say Walton successfully reclassifies. Say Patrick starts to favor us instead of Florida State. Say Scarlett has us at the top. Say Williams and Cronkite are still committed come the end of January. We can't take 5 running backs. Being it's such a small class, we probably shouldn't take 3. Which 2 do you want out of these 5 options?

I go with Walton because he's the best of the bunch and Cronkite for recruiting purposes.

Advertisement
I'd take all three of Walton cronkite and williams and say suck it Sony and dalvin were back to the way a miami backfield should be

I dont see Patrick coming here anyway..Maybe Scarlett might give us a look but if Walton comes this year you can kiss him goodbye too. These kids arent stupid. They know whos the "truth" out there.

Does anyone know Walton's age? I just wonder if he is physically ready to play College ball next year.

Advertisement
Like I have been saying, I would be DELIGHTED if we could hold on to two of these quality RBs in this class. If Walton reclassifies, I still think we will only get two AT MOST, it would take a miracle for us to keep all 3 of these cats. With Cronkite the likeliest to stick, and then Walton hopefully, I think Dex W bails. I can live with that. If our RB class is Cronk and Walton, its still a GRAND SLAM IMO.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back