Who starts if Brad Leaves?

Moot debate. You don't leave to be a 3rd rounder if money isn't the driving motivator. McShay was just saying last week that as of now he doesn't see ANY QB worthy of a 1st round pick- let alone Kaaya who probably would end up being like the 3rd or 4th rated QB at best.

Unfortunately Kaaya has regressed to a point that he is the 4th or 5th rated QB in the ACC, not nationally..Jackson, Watson, Tribisky, Francois and VT's QB all have better stats and wins...Tribisky probably comes out as the 1st or 2nd QB drafted due to his awesome 75% completion rate---just unheard of against today's DB's

Fair point. Trubisky definitely seems to be the hot name now. I said Kaaya 4th or 5th nationally because I think these analysts are somewhat stubborn and like to revert back to their initial prognostications. So *if Kaaya were to look good in the remaining games then his name would get hot again-relatively speaking. Like I said though, this is looking like a poor QB class overall no matter what happens so I think he comes back disirregardless.

Advertisement
Im not going to sugar coat this, Brad had a bad game. So many of you guys want him benched. If he ends up leaving for the NFL I want to know who do you want to replace him. Should it be Allison or Rosier? Or are we just going to say F it and go with the True Freshman N'kosi? I'd like to know your thoughts.

Allison.... we should be playing him this season to get him some game experience. redshirt N'kosi unless he just beats out the competition than start him and ride with the true freshman. regardless we need to just move on from the Brad Kaaya experience

Advertisement
brad isn't leaving. right now the leader would be rosier just based on where he is on depth chart at moment. although sheriffs almost beat him out for backup job.

Allison will be a year into system and a rs freshman and perry coming in could compete but kayaa isn't going anywhere, games like today just keep his stock in 3rd-4th round and by all accounts he loves college he doesn't need the money like a lot of kids and those type tend to stay for4 yrs see peyton manning. chris simms, eli manning.

Definitely won't be "diamond in the rough, kind of reminds me of Ken Dorsey" Evan Shirreffs.

And I won't be shocked to see that kid transfer out in the spring if Perry and Weldon sign and are EE kids.

Kaaya comes back. Rosier is his back-up. Allison behind them, or ahead of Rosier. Perry and Weldon both redshirt. But that's 5 quality QBs on the roster.

I don't care if he comes back why would he be crowned the starter ?

Because he is better than those other dudes. If they were better they woulb be starting. Yearby was starting last year and rushed for 1k and lost the job to walton.

Allison was a true freshman got to give him time. And RB is different yearby still gets alot of carries. I think a couple games he got more than walton

Advertisement
Personally would prefer Perry, just cause I want a good mobile quarterback for a change. But if Allison beats him out, no problem. Anyone else wins the job and we are in trouble

No way Brad Kaaya leaves for the NFL. He will be the starter next season.

BUT if he does I think Jack Allison will win the starting job.

Kaaya isn't leaving. I hope somebody (anybody on the roster) is good enough to beat him out for the starting job next year because we know what we have with him.

Advertisement
Kaaya isn't leaving. I hope somebody (anybody on the roster) is good enough to beat him out for the starting job next year because we know what we have with him.

More importantly I hope someone is given the opportunity to beat him out and he's not handed the job based on seniority.
I'd be interested to see how he'd respond to an announcement of an open QB battle in the spring.

Advertisement
Kaaya isn't going anywhere but UM. If he were to make a foolish decision to leave, then it's open comp between Allison, Perry and Shirreff's...

Get dis thought you head people, Kaaya is by far the bestest QB on Miami's roster. If he leave, Miami fawked next year.

Advertisement
Back