Who starts if Brad Leaves?

Firesite

Wins over Everything!
Im not going to sugar coat this, Brad had a bad game. So many of you guys want him benched. If he ends up leaving for the NFL I want to know who do you want to replace him. Should it be Allison or Rosier? Or are we just going to say F it and go with the True Freshman N'kosi? I'd like to know your thoughts.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If perry is an EE lets have a battle . Rosier, Allison, Perry and Shireff.

People sleep on Rosier, but he played really well his only start . Made some nice throws.

A qb with threat to run would make this offense hard to stop. There's so many yards left on the field because of the statue

Im not going to sugar coat this, Brad had a bad game. So many of you guys want him benched. If he ends up leaving for the NFL I want to know who do you want to replace him. Should it be Allison or Rosier? Or are we just going to say F it and go with the True Freshman N'kosi? I'd like to know your thoughts.

You-play-to-win-the-game.gif

Advertisement
If perry is an EE lets have a battle . Rosier, Allison, Perry and Shireff.

People sleep on Rosier, but he played really well his only start . Made some nice throws.

A qb with threat to run would make this offense hard to stop. There's so many yards left on the field because of the statue

He's should be starting now

I think he should definitely stay. He's had 1 good game against a P5 team and can't do anything with out a clean pocket. To answer your question, I think it's up to rosier and Allison. I think Allison is more talented and has a better arm but rosier does have game experience and has enough wheels to make a difference. Personally, I'd root for the RS junior to beat out the RS freshman

Advertisement
We're screwed next year even worse if Brad leaves. It would likely be Allison or Shirreffs lol.

Moot debate. You don't leave to be a 3rd rounder if money isn't the driving motivator. McShay was just saying last week that as of now he doesn't see ANY QB worthy of a 1st round pick- let alone Kaaya who probably would end up being like the 3rd or 4th rated QB at best.

Advertisement
Moot debate. You don't leave to be a 3rd rounder if money isn't the driving motivator. McShay was just saying last week that as of now he doesn't see ANY QB worthy of a 1st round pick- let alone Kaaya who probably would end up being like the 3rd or 4th rated QB at best.

Unfortunately Kaaya has regressed to a point that he is the 4th or 5th rated QB in the ACC, not nationally..Jackson, Watson, Tribisky, Francois and VT's QB all have better stats and wins...Tribisky probably comes out as the 1st or 2nd QB drafted due to his awesome 75% completion rate---just unheard of against today's DB's

I don't care if he comes back why would he be crowned the starter ?

Because he is better than those other dudes. If they were better they woulb be starting. Yearby was starting last year and rushed for 1k and lost the job to walton.

I'm sorry but I have to ask what happened to Blake Barnett the Qb transfer from Bama? Is he an option?

Advertisement
Back