Rumor Who Should Miami's "3"-5-5 Be?

FSU has been crying to have GT on their yearly schedule for some time now. It makes sense too, as it's the closest team in the ACC to them and they almost never play them.

They had a nice little rivalry (FSU dominated, but still) before divisions were implemented.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Interesting that Georgia Tech, Louisville, Miami and Wake each were assigned three teams out of their division.

Advertisement
Anything is better than the way it's been.... Happy they're scrapping divisions and just letting two best records play in ACCCG.....

Id like to see UNC annually. UNC imho with the right staff has the potential to be dangerous and really good. Looking ahead I think the Heels take their next step forward in a positive way for them. Id like to be playing a very good UNC team and beating them annually.

Fsu even though a part of me wants to say **** it. They aren't a very good program. If Prime Time returns to Fsu, they could get really good again. That Fsu team Id love to play and beat annually. This ****** Fsu team can keep kicking rocks.

Id like to see us play BC or Cuse annually. Not bc they suck. Not bc I think they get good. Id love to catch a Canes game in the Northeast. GT is in Atlanta, so thats a win in terms of getting to the game.
2/3ish

Advertisement
Also hilarious that we don’t have a single Coastal school in our trio. The Tobacco Road trinity are incapable of doing anything well.

GT would be great as well. I know we want to continue recruiting Georgia, so that would be good for us as a program to continue playing games in GA every other year.

I think. recruiting wise, the homerun would probably be VT and GT. You want to recruit GA and VA as much as possible. Playing Pitt or BC or Syracuse does nothing for us.
Have to disagree here. FSU & VT are givens for obvious reasons, but I don't see how playing Georgia tech every year will land us more (upper echelon) Georgia recruits in any given year. Recruits can visit any game, which are almost all on TV anyhow. A four-star deciding between UGA, Bama, Miami, & Clemson is not likely to care about how we play vs GT. I feel like playing and beating the best teams (or those perceived as such) would be best for recruiting, and I don't think it's close. Give me FSU, VT, & Clemson.

Advertisement
Back