Who Should Be More Excited,

Advertisement
Everyone.

Even the WR's. Imagine how much more open Dorsett will be when the safeties have to respect the middle. Even Duke might get a little more space to run in.

Everyone should be happy as ****. Sandland gives us an entirely different dimension on offense. We all saw how good the offense looked when Warlord heated up down the stretch, now we have 2 legit TE's and Sandland seems to have much better speed than Clive and a bigger frame.

Advertisement
Morris going to have to be reprogrammed.

He won't know what to do with a big tight end that can actually catch the ball.

everyone. defense included. not only do they get to go against a premier NFL draftable player in practice everyday, getting better, more points means their job gets easier. and everyone on the offense will benefit from it.

Advertisement
Walford catches the ball just fine, and he and Steven ended the season demonstrating what a force they will be going forward. Adding Sandland just means Steven will have options.

Walford catches the ball just fine, and he and Steven ended the season demonstrating what a force they will be going forward. Adding Sandland just means Steven will have options.

Yep. People are forgetting about how talented Walford is. He was as good as any tight end in the nation over the last four weeks.

What gets me excited is that all the Patriots offense stuff that Fisch was talking about before the season might actually come to fruition.

I love Clive. He worked his *** off to become a part of the offense, but Sandland has a unique skill set that makes him a future 1st rounder.

Advertisement
Walford played good football when Fisch put some effort into getting him the ball and calling plays getting him into space. He made a living at the end of the year wide open on drags and crosses.

Walford played good football when Fisch put some effort into getting him the ball and calling plays getting him into space. He made a living at the end of the year wide open on drags and crosses.

And lets be real, compared to Sandland Walford looks like he is running in sand. They might run a similar 40 but Sandland glides.

And I agree that the WRs should really benefit. LuCane talks about the Fisch Zone and one way to change that is stretch the field with a pass catching TE.

Guys like Dorsett and Duke should have more room from the slot.

I was at the Duke game Larry and Walford was running by himself the entire first half. Steven found him and he caught the ball in stride for nice gains. I think some of us are under estimating his athleticism. He and Sandland will present all sorts of match up problems for LBs (who they should run by) and safeties (who they should run over).

Advertisement
The people that should be excited are Duke and Dorsett. By having a legitimate threat, in the middle of the field, our speed guys can get more one-on-ones on the edges. If not, Beau can do serious damage in the middle.

Advertisement
Back