Who said evidience wasn't going to play tight end?

brock

All-American
IMG_0387.jpg

Advertisement
And who is that?

I don't think all of us going to survive until Wednesday

Advertisement
So, because a ****** Rutgers commit called him a TE on Twitter, that means he's going to play TE here in the fall?

I'm sorry, is this kid on the Coaching staff?

Gtfoh with this ****... Lol

I want to apologize to evidence i called him a jag a month ago i saw his junior tape and ill eat crow he has the potential to be a stud like plaxico burress @ michigan st

They need a big boundary WR.

Bringing three slot sized guys in Dallas, Harley, and Smith.

Njoku stays at WR. Athletic enough to do it.

Advertisement
I said this the second i saw his photo standing next to DJ Johnson. Dude already looked like 6'5 and 210lbs as a HS senior. He is gonna be 230 lbs in 18 months and graduate at 240+ as a freak pass catching TE. Of course, i got the predictable response of "stop it, he's a Mike Evans clone" from numerous newbies.

I said this the second i saw his photo standing next to DJ Johnson. Dude already looked like 6'5 and 210lbs as a HS senior. He is gonna be 230 lbs in 18 months and graduate at 240+ as a freak pass catching TE. Of course, i got the predictable response of "stop it, he's a Mike Evans clone" from numerous newbies.

From "newbies" you're such a ******* clown. Kid is too lanky to be a TE. He's going be a vertical threat ala Tommy Streeter.

Advertisement
They need a big boundary WR.

Bringing three slot sized guys in Dallas, Harley, and Smith.

Njoku stays at WR. Athletic enough to do it.

I'd be surprised if Dallas doesn't play DB.

Smith plays on the outside too, if he comes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back