Who said evidience wasn't going to play tight end?

So, because a ****in Rutgers commit called him a TE on Twitter, that means he's going to play TE here in the fall?

I'm sorry, is this kid on the Coaching staff?

Gtfoh with this ****... Lol

He plays we on his team. So maybe the fact that his teammate is calling him a te, and the fact he doesn't correct him can reasonably mean he had told his teammate he believes he's playing te.

Perfectly reasonable njoku has told fellow classmates he's a te.
That's nonsense... I know you want him to be a TE, but using this horrible Brock porst as a supporting claim is just plain dumb my man you're way smarter than that.

Again, my reasoning for Evidence not being a TE right out of the gate is because if that were the case, for 1) he would have to redshirt & 2) he would never line up on the LOS with his hand in the dirt.

If he's a TE, he'll be a Flex-out TE that lines up in the slot, he will not be a traditional TE with Run-block assignments, he'll be a Receiver/TE.

The staff wants him to play right away, therefore they're not going to redshirt him, which means he'll be playing WR as a True Freshman.

If they shirt him his Freshman year, then we'll knows exactly what position he's playing.

He's gonna start out at WR and then transition to TE. His buddy on the team basically gave away his future position in the tweet and you're still arguing this?
WTF does he know? Is his teammate a Coach?

If not, then y'all taking some Rutgers commit word as the Gospel is purely retarded. He don't know WTF this Coaching staff is going to do, regardless of what Evidence may have told him.

Dude, listen, it's not about judging the teammate's evaluation skills.

It's the simple fact that Evidence OBVIOUSLY TOLD THE TEAMMATE what his "future" position was going to be.

Now sure, if Evidence doesn't get bigger and stronger, this won't happen. But the plan now is clear as day.

Advertisement
So, because a ****in Rutgers commit called him a TE on Twitter, that means he's going to play TE here in the fall?

I'm sorry, is this kid on the Coaching staff?

Gtfoh with this ****... Lol

He plays we on his team. So maybe the fact that his teammate is calling him a te, and the fact he doesn't correct him can reasonably mean he had told his teammate he believes he's playing te.

That's nonsense... I know you want him to be a TE, but using this horrible Brock porst as a supporting claim is just plain dumb my man you're way smarter than that.

Again, my reasoning for Evidence not being a TE right out of the gate is because if that were the case, for 1) he would have to redshirt & 2) he would never line up on the LOS with his hand in the dirt.

If he's a TE, he'll be a Flex-out TE that lines up in the slot, he will not be a traditional TE with Run-block assignments, he'll be a Receiver/TE.

The staff wants him to play right away, therefore they're not going to redshirt him, which means he'll be playing WR as a True Freshman.

If they shirt him his Freshman year, then we'll knows exactly what position he's playing.

He's gonna start out at WR and then transition to TE. His buddy on the team basically gave away his future position in the tweet and you're still arguing this?

If not, then y'all taking some Rutgers commit word as the Gospel is purely retarded. He don't know WTF this Coaching staff is going to do, regardless of what Evidence may have told him.

This isn't complicated dude. He's 10 pounds lighter than his brother and taller than David was coming out of hs. Yet you think it's crazy that he won't be a te. I think the coaching staff also believes this and is why the only other te in this class is polendey. Everybody likes talking about depth at war and rb, but we are much worse off at te, especially considering one of them was close to getting kicked off the team already. Next yr we will have 3TEs on the roster. But you think it's illogical that this kid can't be a te and told people that's what he will be playing.

Regardless he will probably be told to learn the plays as a wr and te. He will naturally be able to put on 20lbs this yr. will be interesting to see what he weighs when he gets in campus

This isn't complicated dude. He's 10 pounds lighter than his brother and taller than David was coming out of hs. Yet you think it's crazy that he won't be a te. I think the coaching staff also believes this and is why the only other te in this class is polendey. Everybody likes talking about depth at war and rb, but we are much worse off at te, especially considering one of them was close to getting kicked off the team already. Next yr we will have 3TEs on the roster. But you think it's illogical that this kid can't be a te and told people that's what he will be playing.

Regardless he will probably be told to learn the plays as a wr and te. He will naturally be able to put on 20lbs this yr. will be interesting to see what he weighs when he gets in campus

Evidence is 15-20 lbs lighter than his brother coming out of high school. He's listed anywhere from 195-205. David was 220 lbs when he enrolled and gained about 25 in 3 years yet you think the coaches are gonna throw 20 pounds on Evidence in a year. Evidence isn't any bigger than Cager was when he enrolled.

Last edited:
TE bro

tapatalk_1485835313179.jpg

Advertisement

What part of If he's playing TE as a Freshman then he'll have to redshirt don't you understand?

If he doesn't redshirt this season & he's on the field at all, it will be as a WR... If we don't see him on the field then he's playing Flex TE.

They need a big boundary WR.

Bringing three slot sized guys in Dallas, Harley, and Smith.

Njoku stays at WR. Athletic enough to do it.

I'd be surprised if Dallas doesn't play DB.

Smith plays on the outside too, if he comes.

Dugans was his position coach in the early enrolee press release.

Could move to DB, sure, but indications are he starts at WR.

Advertisement

Evidence is 15-20 lbs lighter than his brother coming out of high school. He's listed anywhere from 195-205. David was 220 lbs when he enrolled and gained about 25 in 3 years yet you think the coaches are gonna throw 20 pounds on Evidence in a year. Evidence isn't any bigger than Cager was when he enrolled.

David was listed at like 215 and evidence is listed at 205. So David may have been 220 when he got on campus, but there's no reason evidence can't do the same

What part of If he's playing TE as a Freshman then he'll have to redshirt don't you understand?

If he doesn't redshirt this season & he's on the field at all, it will be as a WR... If we don't see him on the field then he's playing Flex TE.

You already said he'd be a flex te. So I don't get why you are acting like he can't be a te if he starts out at wr. Sure he will be a flex te, but is that so much different than what cager will be doing this yr?

What I'm saying is I think by the time he's a senior or declaring for the draft it will be as a 240+ Lb te

I guess we'll see in 4 years. He'll start out at wr and then be a pass catching tight end.

Pretty much. It's completely within the realm of possibility he outgrows the position. Having said that, I'm still not sold on his potential as much as some are here. Hope to be wrong.

David was listed at like 215 and evidence is listed at 205. So David may have been 220 when he got on campus, but there's no reason evidence can't do the same

He's also listed at 195 in some places. We're using David as an example for some reason even though Evidence is leaner and is more Cager and Streeter but whatever.

Lets say he's 205 when he enrolls you think he's putting on 20 lbs in a year when David the more natural TE put on 25 lbs in 3 years? David was so developed as freshman that Golden and his DC placed him at LB for a practice.

If we have to use David as an example as far putting on weight Evidence won't be TE ready till his redshirt sophomore year. Or you could play him at WR early and by the time he's a sophomore he's 215-220 and you hope he's a Mike Williams type on the outside.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back