Who said evidience wasn't going to play tight end?

Kid is going to be at least 497 lbs. by the time he's a junior. He's obviously a kicker who will specialize in short range field goals.

Advertisement
He is the next Mike Evans! Hopefully haha would be nice to have an Evans or a Mike Williams type receiver on the boundary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If he is E83 he retweeted so its just not that one kid but evidence agreeing...

Calm down ladies, pull your skirts down

Advertisement
If he is E83 he retweeted so its just not that one kid but evidence agreeing...

Calm down ladies, pull your skirts down

It isn't about that, so relax there Skinny Pete.

Brolden starts a generic call out thread sourced on a tweet from some random teenager on the internet, that's the problem. If it was a quote from an actual Miami football staff member, that'd be different.

So, because a ****** Rutgers commit called him a TE on Twitter, that means he's going to play TE here in the fall?

I'm sorry, is this kid on the Coaching staff?

Gtfoh with this ****... Lol

He plays we on his team. So maybe the fact that his teammate is calling him a te, and the fact he doesn't correct him can reasonably mean he had told his teammate he believes he's playing te.

Perfectly reasonable njoku has told fellow classmates he's a te.

Advertisement
I said this the second i saw his photo standing next to DJ Johnson. Dude already looked like 6'5 and 210lbs as a HS senior. He is gonna be 230 lbs in 18 months and graduate at 240+ as a freak pass catching TE. Of course, i got the predictable response of "stop it, he's a Mike Evans clone" from numerous newbies.

From "newbies" you're such a ****ing clown. Kid is too lanky to be a TE. He's going be a vertical threat ala Tommy Streeter.

lol bruh, if Evidence thinks he's gonna be playing WR, why in God's name did he tell his boy on his team that he's gonna be a TE at the next level? Did you even see the tweet? I pray you're just trolling now. lmao.

So, because a ****** Rutgers commit called him a TE on Twitter, that means he's going to play TE here in the fall?

He plays we on his team. So maybe the fact that his teammate is calling him a te, and the fact he doesn't correct him can reasonably mean he had told his teammate he believes he's playing te.

That's nonsense... I know you want him to be a TE, but using this horrible Brock porst as a supporting claim is just plain dumb my man you're way smarter than that.

Again, my reasoning for Evidence not being a TE right out of the gate is because if that were the case, for 1) he would have to redshirt & 2) he would never line up on the LOS with his hand in the dirt.

If he's a TE, he'll be a Flex-out TE that lines up in the slot, he will not be a traditional TE with Run-block assignments, he'll be a Receiver/TE.

The staff wants him to play right away, therefore they're not going to redshirt him, which means he'll be playing WR as a True Freshman.

If they shirt him his Freshman year, then we'll knows exactly what position he's playing.

So, because a ****in Rutgers commit called him a TE on Twitter, that means he's going to play TE here in the fall?

That's nonsense... I know you want him to be a TE, but using this horrible Brock porst as a supporting claim is just plain dumb my man you're way smarter than that.

Again, my reasoning for Evidence not being a TE right out of the gate is because if that were the case, for 1) he would have to redshirt & 2) he would never line up on the LOS with his hand in the dirt.

If he's a TE, he'll be a Flex-out TE that lines up in the slot, he will not be a traditional TE with Run-block assignments, he'll be a Receiver/TE.

The staff wants him to play right away, therefore they're not going to redshirt him, which means he'll be playing WR as a True Freshman.

If they shirt him his Freshman year, then we'll knows exactly what position he's playing.

Yep. Anyone who wants to see Evidence as TE is waiting probably two years before he even gets a sniff.

Advertisement
I want to apologize to evidence i called him a jag a month ago i saw his junior tape and ill eat crow he has the potential to be a stud like plaxico burress @ michigan st

Junior tape is vs Group I competition.
He transferred to Group 4 this year.

Team WR stats
(#/Player/ Games Played/ Rec./ Yds./ Ave. per Rec,/Ypg./Long/ TD's) :
18 H. Hayek (Sr) 12 57 896 15.7 74.7 48 14
19 T. Hayek (Sr) 12 29 500 17.2 41.7 61 9
22 L. Grave (Sr) 11 16 295 18.4 26.8 59 3
83 E. Njoku (Sr) 12 27 415 15.4 34.6 46 8

"Nice" stats. Maybe because he was the new guy on a loaded team.
They threw it about 22 times a game, completing 12 pg.
Wayne Hills won the Group 4 states this year. Undefeated in NJ. Finished ranked 9th in the state.
Only loss was to Pahokee (Fla).

Last edited:
So, because a ****in Rutgers commit called him a TE on Twitter, that means he's going to play TE here in the fall?

He's gonna start out at WR and then transition to TE. His buddy on the team basically gave away his future position in the tweet and you're still arguing this?

Advertisement
Streeter was 210 when he got here.

He was listed at 200 lbs and gained less than 20 pounds in 4 years. If he was 210 then he gained nine pounds in four years according to his combine numbers. Evidence is listed anywhere from 195-205. People are looking at his brother when they should be looking at Streeter. A guy this same discussion was had about as well.

Last edited:

He's gonna start out at WR and then transition to TE. His buddy on the team basically gave away his future position in the tweet and you're still arguing this?
WTF does he know? Is his teammate a Coach?

If not, then y'all taking some Rutgers commit word as the Gospel is purely retarded. He don't know WTF this Coaching staff is going to do, regardless of what Evidence may have told him.

I guess we'll see in 4 years. He'll start out at wr and then be a pass catching tight end.

Advertisement
Back