Who on the staff will be let go?

The fools at Hecht had better change their hiring strategy real quick and have a list ready to go. If not, you can bet we steal another G5 know nothing coach to replace manny.

Advertisement
Manny only needs to fire himself first. The rest will take care of itself with a new HC.

Advertisement
I really dont understand what people are watching if they think our wr unit made progression. They were simply allowed more opportunities to stretch the field which utilized their speed. It's the exact reason we had three starting recievers all 6 ft or under... as stumble**** calls it twitchy speed. Lmfao. I agree all those other people (for the most part)need to go as well. But if the golf player isnt in the forefront then that list is tainted. I know u guys will say that's my agenda. In this instance these two intertwine.
Who is the golfer?

If Enos is fired, any self respecting OC that we bring in will obviously bring in some of his own guys. So while we may only let go of three for now, I would definitely expect more by the time it is said and done. Manny's problem is who the fuxk wants to be his OC. This is ugly boys.

Advertisement
Let's break this down:

1) 3 were already notified they were gone before this bowl game including Enos and Barry. I don't have full confirmation on the 3rd but I'm pretty sure it is Taylor.

2) I believe more changes will be made after tonight's debacle and the last 3 losses.

3) Banda is not going anywhere. He's Diaz's boy.

4) I think Baker is safe because the defense was good enough for 10 wins this year and he's just a puppet that should improve going into year 2.

5) Todd is a downgrade from Simpson but he's likely coming back.

6) Patke should not be on this staff but Diaz likes him and our STs minus kicking was better this year

7) Diaz was close to dropping Rumph last year and I think he's going to get fired now for sure bc of Bandy's regression, the weak CB play all year long (especially in big moments), and his below average recruiting

8) Fields is likely not going anywhere based on solid TE play and local ties to the community

9) Hickson could be on chopping block if new OC wants to bring in his RB coach considering running out of the spread is different. I think he failed the Lingard situation as well.

In conclusion:

-Enos, Barry, 3rd (Taylor) for sure gone
-Rumph likely fired
-Hickson likely not retained by new OC
-New OC/QB, OL, WR, RB, CB coaches coming
-Banda, Baker, Stroud, Patke coming back
Manny not firing his buddies? Shocking. He's a homeless man version of Al Golden.

I can tell you for fact kevin will not be coming here. Not only cause hed catch an assault charge on mandy but his wife doesnt want them here as of now. That's gonna take mario to get that done. Only way it will happen.
KP use to threatened recruits when they visited. He's too tough for manny. He and Mario would lose their **** if they saw holley dancing on the sidelines.

Advertisement
Back