• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Who obsesses over spring "game" attendance?

Hold My Beer

Cane up in heah
Premium
Expert analysis and commentary from the clowns, losers and in-breds you'd expect :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Noles 247: Sold out UM spring game turned into crowd of 8,000

Swamp 247: High school level attendance for Miami spring game

1. It's a spring "game" ... WGAF?

2. No recruits are picking a college program based on meaningless **** like how many people with literally nothing else to do showed up to watch something several notches below a scrimmage. Only folks who care about how many people showed up are the Director of Recruiting and the guy in the second deck who wasted a tank of gas so he he could escape his wife for a day and complain to his buddy about his 19-year-old daughter getting pregnant for a third time.

3. When they wake up this morning CMC is still the HFC at Miami

Last edited:

bobbydigius

Senior
Premium
It’s something they will use against us. We have momentum, and they will take something like this and say… they are saying Miami is back but we have heard that how many times now? Looks like the same ole Miami to us, no support and disorganized.

Hurracanes

Your favorite poster’s favorite poster.
Premium
Lol at anyone who expected fans in Miami to travel all the way to Broward for a spring game in the hot Sun. How can the University really be surprised so many fans who got tickets didn’t show up?

Allabouttheu95

Radakovich Era
I just don’t understand how we marketed as a sell out and than it looks like that. If it was truly the parking situations fault that caused it to look like that I know Mario is going to be livid.

Boarcane

All ACC
We’re the team they love to hate. Lol Happy Easter everyone. For the first time in almost 20 years, they don’t matter. We will do what we do and they’ll have to live with it. They’ll always get theirs, but no longer at our expense. We’ll lose the occasional game and recruit…. Maybe lol. We own this state again and there’s nothing they can say or do to stop it.

SayWhat

Sophomore
Lol at anyone who expected fans in Miami to travel all the way to Broward for a spring game in the hot Sun. How can the University really be surprised so many fans who got tickets didn’t show up?

So our fans are just dumb as **** and couldn't be bothered to show up, but took the time to get the free tickets?

Hot sun? It's SFL, this isn't unusual. Did they stay home? In air conditioning? Do something else indoors?

Is the school surprised?

Anyhow, it is what it is. You had to know damn well sellout didn't mean ****. I'm more interested in butts in seats than reported ticket sales spring game or regular game. Still doesn't mean jack tough, looked well attended by our standards.

Those big spring game showings only a few have are impressive though. If we had Phins place packed or even half, you know some people would be bragging about it. Same people who say it doesn't matter today.

Good event. Lots of recruits. Lots of past greats. Best spring game attendance in a long time. How was the accessibility to the players and past greats before and after the game?

Boarcane

All ACC
Lol it didn’t matter where it was. I can’t ever remember seeing 8000 at a spring game in over two decades. Damn last year it was me and some parents. I don’t believe we had a 1000 last year fwiw. Truth be told, it was an exceptional turnout!