Who is your prediction for our QB next season?

Mackmiller974

All ACC
What do you guys think? I'm guessing it's between rozier and sheriffs I heard richt says that he needs to narrow it down soon. I imagine we will have our starter this week or the next.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
What do you guys think? I'm guessing it's between rozier and sheriffs I heard richt says that he needs to narrow it down soon. I imagine we will have our starter this week or the next.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Good question. It really hasn't been debated on here before so I'm glad you brought it up.

I'm going with the guy who plays best in fall camp.

Who knows. If I had to bet I would save Evan, but I wouldn't bet much

If Perry ends up 3rd on the chart and is given a RS will he end up transferring or would he be willing to sit for 3 years before ever starting?

I would probably say The Sheriff as of today.

Obviously can and probably will change.

I'm also pretty sure that whoever starts the season won't necessarily finish the season as the starter

Advertisement
I've been a believer in evan for a while now and sticking with it until someone else is named the starter.

Still Sticking w Evan. But if Rosier beats him, let's go.

will be here 2-3 years. Imagine RS Perry BC we do have a good QB

Ex.
2017. Evan
2018. Evan (I think we see a dose of Perry)
2019. Evan / Perry RS So. (With Heavy dose of Perry)
2020. Perry RS Jr.
2021. Perry RS Sr.

Perry is too talented to be started more than two years if Evan or Rosier starts this season.

And obviously These three will get us two rings easily

Advertisement
Rosier' combined stats throwing and running gets him a seat at Heisman Award ceremony.

Rosier' combined stats throwing and running gets him a seat at Heisman Award ceremony.

****!!! You feel like that about Rosier? I like him , too... and see him doing well with this team. I hope you're correct.

I don't know much about Sherriff, but I'm interested to see what he can do.

Ex.
2017. Evan
2020. Perry RS Jr.
2021. Perry RS Sr.

Perry is too talented to be started more than two years if Evan or Rosier starts this season.

Evan is a JR....He will be gone after the 2018 season at most unless he RS's this year for some obscene reason.

I would probably say The Sheriff as of today.

Obviously can and probably will change.

I'm also pretty sure that whoever starts the season won't necessarily finish the season as the starter

If we switch QBs during the season, we probably aren't having a very good season.

Advertisement

Ex.
2017. Evan
2020. Perry RS Jr.
2021. Perry RS Sr.

Evan is a JR....He will be gone after the 2018 season at most unless he RS's this year for some obscene reason.

Shirreffs is a RS-Soph

Advertisement
I say the starter will be named no later than Wednesday before our season opener,.. And our starter(s) produce 10 wins in regular season play (with the aid of stellar defensive play)!!
And....My last prediction being...we will have At least 4 more opinion base threads started about "the starting QB",.. Before the starting quarter back is actually named.

If Perry ends up 3rd on the chart and is given a RS will he end up transferring or would he be willing to sit for 3 years before ever starting?

This isn't an outrageous question at all. QBs with potential don't wait around for their turn. If Shirreffs starts and excels, ' is likely gone. It's the way of the world these days.

This isn't an outrageous question at all. QBs with potential don't wait around for their turn. If Shirreffs starts and excels, ' is likely gone. It's the way of the world these days.

No.

But Sherrifs isn't starting anyways. Rosier will start. Pete might hate him, but he's y far the best option

No.

But Sherrifs isn't starting anyways. Rosier will start. Pete might hate him, but he's y far the best option

I don't think Pete hates him. I think Pete knows Rosier hasn't demonstrated the skill set to be a P5 conference starting QB. Best case scenario was that ' would come in and blow away the competition. That's clearly not happening.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back