Who is your prediction for our QB next season?

This isn't an outrageous question at all. QBs with potential don't wait around for their turn. If Shirreffs starts and excels, ' is likely gone. It's the way of the world these days.

No.

But Sherrifs isn't starting anyways. Rosier will start. Pete might hate him, but he's y far the best option

I don't think Pete hates him. I think Pete knows Rosier hasn't demonstrated the skill set to be a P5 conference starting QB. Best case scenario was that ' would come in and blow away the competition. That's clearly not happening.
And Shirreifs has ? This was his first good scrimmage . Rosier has actually started and won a P5 conference game .

Before anyone ever won a game, they didn't. I'm really glad you taught me that.
I'm not surprised you had something to say , you've been sucking off Shirrefs all week

Advertisement
It's truly amazing what a few comments from insiders can do to you guys. You went from hating Shirreffs and thinking he was useless and didn't belong at the P5 level to having him run the Golden Child off campus based on a few comments.

Meanwhile, Rosier dominated, and we're hearing nothing about him because you guys didn't get the go ahead to praise him from insiders. I see how Jim Jones did it.

Exactly!

Pete and DMoney better start reversing course on what they're "hearing from inside the program on Rosier's accuracy and leadership skills", so that IF/WHEN he's named the leader folks on this board don't freak out.

Last edited:
It's truly amazing what a few comments from insiders can do to you guys. You went from hating Shirreffs and thinking he was useless and didn't belong at the P5 level to having him run the Golden Child off campus based on a few comments.

Meanwhile, Rosier dominated, and we're hearing nothing about him because you guys didn't get the go ahead to praise him from insiders. I see how Jim Jones did it.

Exactly!

Pete and DMoney better start reversing course on what their "hearing from inside the program on Rosier's accuracy and leadership skills", so that when he's named the leader folks on this board don't freak out.

Poor Rosier is sunk before he even takes a snap based on the brutal pounding he's taken from our insiders. First incompletion, and he'll be hearing the cat calls. He doesn't stand a chance with the fans unless he comes out and immediately dominates nearly every rep. He might be better off in the Don Strock role.

This is why it's best to let things develop, especially at the QB position, before making too many wild proclamations.

I think rozier will end up getting the start. He has the most experience and can extend plays with his legs which i understand is not always a good thing for him. Rozier seems to be the more explosive QB who will take more chances and Sherrifs seems to be the Accurate game manager type. I guess it really depends on the style of QB you like

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

No.

But Sherrifs isn't starting anyways. Rosier will start. Pete might hate him, but he's y far the best option

I don't think Pete hates him. I think Pete knows Rosier hasn't demonstrated the skill set to be a P5 conference starting QB. Best case scenario was that ' would come in and blow away the competition. That's clearly not happening.
And Shirreifs has ? This was his first good scrimmage . Rosier has actually started and won a P5 conference game .

I'm not surprised you had something to say , you've been sucking off Shirrefs all week

It's people like you that suck off certain players, while trashing others.

Answer me this, oh wise one. How the **** is anyone ever going to get playing time/experience if they don't get any because they have none? By this logic the game would have never, ever been started. Guys need a chance to show what they can do in game situations. Shirreffs needs that. Perry needs that. Rosier needs more of it.

Your insecurity is showing, by the way.

Advertisement
No.

No QB on the roster has proven anything. My point was very simply that Sherriffs appears to be leading, and if he wins the job and excels, ' is likely transferring because highly regarded QB prospects don't wait around 3 years for a chance to start anymore.

I'm just wondering why you're so quick to dismiss Rosier . Rosier is the only QB on the roster who has proven he can actually win a game , how he has he not demonstrated the skill set to be a P5 conference starting QB ? And if he hasn't, what does that say about Shirrefs who hasn't been able to win the job yet over him ?

richt himself has said he's a gun slinger

remember he was throwing picks left and right in the spring, we need a qb to not lose us games this year and maybe win a few here and there

Rosier or Perry would help the running game. Perry would keep both Safeties out of the box to give Walton better room to run. Shirreffs is the conservative option but can win the games we are favorite. Perry is my pick because with right play calling he can beat FSU Clemson ND NC and VT. As a former QB, Perry has best release and vision. As a Canes fan, I will trust and support the coach decision.

Answer me this, oh wise one. How the **** is anyone ever going to get playing time/experience if they don't get any because they have none? By this logic the game would have never, ever been started. Guys need a chance to show what they can do in game situations. Shirreffs needs that. Perry needs that. Rosier needs more of it.

you mean like how you've been trashing Kaaya and sucking off Shirrefs ? All of a sudden he's a late bloomer who would've had offers from everyone if this if that if if if . 90% of your posts are about Shirrefs, it's clear you have a bias . Who have I been sucking off , since it's people like me ? Personally I would like to see the guy who gives us the best chance to win get the job , regardless who it is.

Tf you talking about ? I said Rosier has proven he can win a game against a power 5 team in response to someone saying Pete said he has demonstrated he doesn't have the skill set to be a starter , which ain't true. How is it that you're so confident in Shirrefs who had one good scrimmage and has never started or won a game ? I'm not saying he can't or doesn't deserve a chance to play . I'm asking why Rosier is being written off while excuses are being made for Shirrefs

Last edited:
Advertisement
Don't forget last spring scrimmage stats too. Int machine!

You're right. QBs can't improve from spring to fall with extra reps, a better understanding of the system and what the HC wants, and an influx of better players around him.

Rosier dominated? Completing 56% of your passes is dominating? Throwing a few tds vs 2nd and 3rd stringers is dominating?

Last edited:

you mean like how you've been trashing Kaaya and sucking off Shirrefs ? All of a sudden he's a late bloomer who would've had offers from everyone if this if that if if if . 90% of your posts are about Shirrefs, it's clear you have a bias . Who have I been sucking off , since it's people like me ? Personally I would like to see the guy who gives us the best chance to win get the job , regardless who it is.

Tf you talking about ? I said Rosier has proven he can win a game against a power 5 team in response to someone saying Pete said he has demonstrated he doesn't have the skill set to be a starter , which ain't true. How is it that you're so confident in Shirrefs who had one good scrimmage and has never started or won a game ? I'm not saying he can't or doesn't deserve a chance to play . I'm asking why Rosier is being written off while excuses are being made for Shirrefs

Should have stayed salty, JJ. I liked your original question better when you asked, "I'm asking why his (Shirreffs) d!ck is so far down your throat,"

Rosier dominated? Completing 56% of your passes is dominating? Throwing a few tds vs 2nd and 3rd stringers is dominate?

Exhibit A. This dude is so entrenched that he can't give Rosier credit for anything. Rosier dominated the competition. His QB rating was off the charts.

Advertisement

Rosier dominated? Completing 56% of your passes is dominating? Throwing a few tds vs 2nd and 3rd stringers is dominate?

Exhibit A. This dude is so entrenched that he can't give Rosier credit for anything. Rosier dominated the competition. His QB rating was off the charts.

If he plays well vs the 1st team defense i will give him credit.

Should have stayed salty, JJ. I liked your original question better when you asked, "I'm asking why his (Shirreffs) d!ck is so far down your throat,"
You right

If he plays well vs the 1st team defense i will give him credit.

Have you been paying attention? Rick himself said that the quarterbacks split time versus the 1s and the 2s.

Certain people are promoting this story about him only going against the 2's, which according to Rick himself, is not correct.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back