Who is this guy? What does he know?

Hi, my name is Mike...I joined CIS in 2019. There...mystery solved. You're welcome. 😎
You did excellent work in Superbad, bro!

Screenshot_20210107-154955_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
Trob was rumored to be wanting to go to Florida but i recently read that Mullen doesn't sound like he is planning on staying there much longer.

If T-Rob signs with Florida and Mullet later goes to the NFL, then UiF can release him from his LOI...

Advertisement
Sources tell FootballScoop the Gators are preparing to hire Wesley McGriff away from Southeastern Conference rival Auburn to work with the secondary.

Sources tell FootballScoop the Gators are preparing to hire Wesley McGriff away from Southeastern Conference rival Auburn to work with the secondary.

How can they hire him away if he hasnt been retained by Mason? I guess if he hasnt been officially let go that is correct

Advertisement
this dude is hardly a source. he knows nothing and all of his articles are paraphrased message board threads.

Advertisement
If so makes sense...$EC money and gets to start over on a new staff, instead of joining the sinking ship that's the Univerity Of Miami Football. Nobody legit wants to come to this $h!t.
With a top 10 recruiting class? And if rumors are true they are increasing the budget to upgrade defensive staff it sounds like they don't plan on letting Manny go any time soon.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back