Who is this guy? What does he know?

Advertisement
He knows how to read this board. Didn't say anything none of us haven't written on here. I wish him the best in his future endeavors as he seems to be a high school kid, but now a days if you can start a website and have twitter you are some kind of journalist.
"Do you understand that the world does not revolve around you and your do whatever it takes, ruin as many people's lives, so long as you can make a name for yourself as an investigatory journalist, no matter how many friends you lose or people you leave dead and bloodied along the way, just so long so you can make a name for yourself as an investigatory journalist, no matter how many friends you lose or people you leave dead and bloodied and dying along the way?" Derek Zoolander.

Trob was rumored to be wanting to go to Florida but i recently read that Mullen doesn't sound like he is planning on staying there much longer.

Advertisement
He turned uf down
Of course he did. Mullen is looking for an NFL job. Grantham gets worse each year at every program he gets hired by. Plus they probably weren’t going to give him the Co-DC title. Maybe Diaz is willing to but he demands a lot of $ and he is rumored to be talking to Auburn as well. Bet they win out because he is a 3-4 DB coach

Advertisement
Of course he did. Mullen is looking for an NFL job. Grantham gets worse each year at every program he gets hired by. Plus they probably weren’t going to give him the Co-DC title. Maybe Diaz is willing to but he demands a lot of $ and he is rumored to be talking to Auburn as well. Bet they win out because he is a 3-4 DB coach
It’s really a hybrid 4-3/3-4

Advertisement
He probably hit his tee shot OB on a par 3 and sunk his "3rd" shot and put down 1 on the scorecard. I have a friend who did that. I wanted to hit him with my wedge.
I know that guy! We had a guy who would play in our Friday game. He was a single digit handicap so double bogey was his max. We would sort the bets after and he would say his quota points and win money. Finally, the group was like” dude, you picked up 100 yards short of the green and wrote 6 down, the **** you get quota!

Advertisement
This has been consistent in lots of places.
UF wants him pretty bad, and I believe he wants to stay in the SEC.
Actually gata sites last night said he is prob off the table. Something changed and they don’t think the whole secondary is available to coach. They think they’re getting Chris ash now

That's cool, us old folk like these better.

saucebanditos.jpg
I went there for lunch on West Dixie HWY when I was at North Miami Sr.

That is literally something we all could have typed. All it requires is making an obvious *** assumption lmao

Advertisement
Back