Who Is Saban Talking About Here?

valid

Band
Banned
skip to 9:55

some guy asked saban how recruiting is going with the early signing period:

[video=youtube;7xZGVDcIA6A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xZGVDcIA6A[/video]

Advertisement
Didn't sound like he was talking about a specific player, just that early signing will make him have to adjust his bag game and he's upset.

Jesus, could he be any more of a ****? What a fake ***, sanctimonious fcker. He get's so concerned for the players as soon as something benifits somebody besides bama. Remember the time he wanted to slow the game down, not because he's afraid to play fast, no it was because he was worried about the safety of the players.

Keep pretending you're a human being saban, you're not fooling me.

Last edited:
Lou Holtz 2.0

Talking out both sides of his mouth, cursing others for doing what he’s doing, playing the victim, sorry sad sack. That was seriously pathetic. But ESPN will eat it up with a f()ckin spoon.

I have respect for saban for his accomplishments because honestly rings talk and bullsh!t walks. But he has been exposed for being the biggest self serving human piece of excrement to exist in CFB right now and yes I know Urban Meyer is at OSU. If you watch his complete contradiction about the playoff from last year to this year he is 100% about himself and his own interests and not what is best for the sport or the student athlete. My wish for the New Year is that people would stop making comparisons to him. He really is trash.

I can't stand Saban, I laughed like **** when he said Alabama was not trying to get guys to sign early. Complete BS liar.

Advertisement
No question Saban is the best coach currently in the college game, because he has to be judged by results.

He’s also possibly one of the most disgusting, most insincere, hypocritical, lying sack of shlt, as well. You can tell he has no care or compassion for anyone that works for him, including his players.

It makes his accomplishments that much more astonishing, because he is clearly a cold manipulative unsympathetic and unlikeable little tyrant. He must have an entire team of people with pleasant personalities around him, to make being in that program tolerable.

Lying SOB!

Tells everyone that he doesn't want this additional pressure on athletes - and yet every year he lays down the law on subsequent visits for the recruits HE wants!

Problem is, Alabama bag men don't have as much time to work between end of regular season and early signing period.

Advertisement
Unless he drops dead on the sideline following one more title win then watching the end come for The Lil Nicktator is going to be splendid. I want it to be Bowden and Paterno x1000 for this scumbag. He needs to leave bitter and broken and unable to ever actually enjoy his successes.

Unless he drops dead on the sideline following one more title win then watching the end come for The Lil Nicktator is going to be splendid. I want it to be Bowden and Paterno x1000 for this scumbag. He needs to leave bitter and broken and unable to ever actually enjoy his successes.

This this this x1,000,000

I dream of a whistleblower from this era coming out with irrefutable evidence of all the bagmen and corruption.

But dropping dead on the sideline wouldn’t be the worst event. Maybe as part of the Miami-Alabama season opener in 2020? Defending NC Miami kicks Bama’s *** and Saban dies in an epliectic fit on the sideline late on the 4th quarter. Pastor Richt gives Nick Satan the last rites.

That worked be great television.

Advertisement
No question Saban is the best coach currently in the college game, because he has to be judged by results.

He’s also possibly one of the most disgusting, most insincere, hypocritical, lying sack of shlt, as well. You can tell he has no care or compassion for anyone that works for him, including his players.

It makes his accomplishments that much more astonishing, because he is clearly a cold manipulative unsympathetic and unlikeable little tyrant. He must have an entire team of people with pleasant personalities around him, to make being in that program tolerable.

This is the guy who stepped over a Miami Dolphins player while he seized or passed out in the locker room. Completely immoral guy.

He always looks like he shouldn't be answering questions from peasants or the lower class....He'll probably hire a whole new division in his recruiting dept to deal with this inconvenience to his highness...

Didn't sound like he was talking about a specific player, just that early signing will make him have to adjust his bag game and he's upset.

Jesus, could he be any more of a ****? What a fake ***, sanctimonious fcker. He get's so concerned for the players as soon as something benifits somebody besides bama. Remember the time he wanted to slow the game down, not because he's afraid to play fast, no it was because he was worried about the safety of the players.

2016: Saban: “I think of a team that doesn’t win its conference don’t deserve to be in the playoffs” (referring to OSU when they didn’t win the Big 10)
2017: Saban: “I think a team with the best body of work and W-L record deserves to be in the playoffs, whether they win their conference or not.” (Referring to why Bama should be put in over OSU)

Saban is a POS in the realest form. If it doesn’t benefit him, he’ll cry about it; the moment it benefits him, he justifies it. He’ll retire when Emmert leaves. His bff being over the NCAA has helped him tremendously.

Advertisement
LMFAO!!! This is so funny.

Translation:
- Y'all forcing us to actually recruit like a normal school and not just jump late in the process w/ drop bags. (Ohio St may be dropping bags but at least they're pretending to recruit first.)
- "Pressuring to sign earlier." NO. DUH. These schools not worried about you, Alabaga, and you're feelings because you can't come late in a kids recruiting process and steals kids away.
- We can't evaluate the best players last second and get our bags in order by then. (should of been recruiting before December)
- They realize they needed more time then anticipated (since some of their attempts to flip are going terribly)

waahh waah poor Alabama and Saban. Boo-woo

I agree he's a hypocrite and exploiter. But I also know that he's the best to ever coach college ball. Dead or alive. I'm no fan, but to ignore his success at multiple schools is insane. Saban, Meyer and Dabo are on a different level

Kind of like that fresh never been opened coke always to his right while the water he is really drinking to his left!! Guy is evrything you mention here!

This is the same guy who once said he wish he was recruiting instead of beating Notre Dame for the title a few years ago. He’s just got because an early signing period prevents Alabama’s ability to flip guys (I.e. bag men). Deal with it

Advertisement
Back