Who Is Saban Talking About Here?

1. He's a LIAR.
2. He CHEATS. I could win with his payroll.
3. He's just a really NASTY person. Treats his staff and press like ****...

No respect for this man. NONE. POS!

Advertisement
Dude was the main coach who pushed for the early signing period. Now he is back tracking

The best thing about the early signing period is that it puts more pressure on the cheaters playing the bag game. They need to up their game, and they will get careless and sloppy once they get in panic mode. Sad thing is, the NCAA won't do anything to Bama when they are busted. Just like they did nothing to UNC for decades of academic fraud. I'm personally sick of the uneven playing field. At the college level it's like one team having a salary cap, and others not. And why? I think it is because they know what will happen if Miami keeps all the local talent they want home. THAT would be unfair to the rest of college football, so certain teams are allowed to buy players away.

I also believe that is why the NCAA tried so hard to bury us during the Shapiro nonsense. They wanted that to drag out as long as possible in order to hurt UM, and make it easier for other teams to cherry pick players from south Florida. That's all that was about. As long as UM had a cloud of uncertainty, other teams could use that against us. As if Shannon and Golden weren't bad enough, we also had the NCAA trying to suppress us.

Sorry, that's my rant for the weekend.

Didn't sound like he was talking about a specific player, just that early signing will make him have to adjust his bag game and he's upset.

Jesus, could he be any more of a ****? What a fake ***, sanctimonious fcker. He get's so concerned for the players as soon as something benifits somebody besides bama. Remember the time he wanted to slow the game down, not because he's afraid to play fast, no it was because he was worried about the safety of the players.

Keep pretending you're a human being saban, you're not fooling me.

saban closes late

Advertisement
Who gives a ****, beat him on the field and the mystique/empire will quickly tumble.

It just sucks the SEC is garbage and can’t do it. It’s up to the rest of the country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't sound like he was talking about a specific player, just that early signing will make him have to adjust his bag game and he's upset.

Jesus, could he be any more of a ****? What a fake ***, sanctimonious fcker. He get's so concerned for the players as soon as something benifits somebody besides bama. Remember the time he wanted to slow the game down, not because he's afraid to play fast, no it was because he was worried about the safety of the players.

Keep pretending you're a human being saban, you're not fooling me.

2016: Saban: “I think of a team that doesn’t win its conference don’t deserve to be in the playoffs” (referring to OSU when they didn’t win the Big 10)
2017: Saban: “I think a team with the best body of work and W-L record deserves to be in the playoffs, whether they win their conference or not.” (Referring to why Bama should be put in over OSU)

Saban is a POS in the realest form. If it doesn’t benefit him, he’ll cry about it; the moment it benefits him, he justifies it. He’ll retire when Emmert leaves. His bff being over the NCAA has helped him tremendously.

Spot on analysis...........it's amazing the number of Bama fans that don't realize this.

Advertisement
This recruiting class is getting everyone who doesn’t want Miami back shook..
As it should, this staff with more talent going to take over

Let's just be real: That entire bit about recruiting at the 9:55 mark was Saban venting his frustrations about the Jobe situation. Kid getting pressured to sign early.... small school vs. large SEC school.... dream school that he always wanted to attend....

He wants Jobe badly after he struck out on Hall, and now his back is against the wall because he's got to sign a quality DB but the early signing period fvcks up his bag game tactics.

As much as I want to move on from Jobe due to pride and ego, I want to sign Jobe just to fvck over Saban. He cannot win without the S. Fl stars, and as was said by earlier posters - I want to see Saban go out on a miserable, embarassing, depressing note.

The ******* is a football genius, but he's a horrible human being.

Advertisement
Unless he drops dead on the sideline following one more title win then watching the end come for The Lil Nicktator is going to be splendid. I want it to be Bowden and Paterno x1000 for this scumbag. He needs to leave bitter and broken and unable to ever actually enjoy his successes.

I agree he's a hypocrite and exploiter. But I also know that he's the best to ever coach college ball. Dead or alive. I'm no fan, but to ignore his success at multiple schools is insane. Saban, Meyer and Dabo are on a different level

Dabo gots 1 rings let wait and see how long he sustains his success before we start crowning him.

We don't pressure guys to sign early? As we speak that's exactly what they're doing with Jobe. If h doesn't sign now while the Bama block is hot we have a good shot.

Chad Thomas played Saban's piano, and then became a beloved CANE! If kids and and their parents don't get it, then they don't want to.

Advertisement
Unless he drops dead on the sideline following one more title win then watching the end come for The Lil Nicktator is going to be splendid. I want it to be Bowden and Paterno x1000 for this scumbag. He needs to leave bitter and broken and unable to ever actually enjoy his successes.

I dream of a whistleblower from this era coming out with irrefutable evidence of all the bagmen and corruption.

But dropping dead on the sideline wouldn’t be the worst event. Maybe as part of the Miami-Alabama season opener in 2020? Defending NC Miami kicks Bama’s *** and Saban dies in an epliectic fit on the sideline late on the 4th quarter. Pastor Richt gives Nick Satan the last rites.

That worked be great television.

Last rites? Does Satan have a religion?

Pressuring guys!! How many times has it been noted that Lil Nicki Manage' has given kids ultimatums? All top programs put the pressure, it's called recruiting, on top kids to sign with there school. I can't wait till OOS kids stay home and make the little punk do it with primary alabaga kids.

Advertisement
Back