Who is here from old Grassy/Scout?

Advertisement
Cucane in Grassy, remember lot's of you. Were is Canemight,Mapcane,The Bomber (bomb), Jared and RandomWalk? So Bakas is completely out of it? Sad to hear Dario's demise.
:stormwarningflag-sm:

I started with Grassy when we had weekly chats with Grassy and there was 8-10 or so of us. Long before Scout.

I probably joined (same name) around 2004 or so. Recognize so many names!

Any of the following ring a bell?
- Brooklyn Cane (female) who hung with Jarrett Payton @ the Sandbar?
- The two sisters (IbisCool was one).
- The young guy from Omaha or thereabouts who always seemed to be hospitalized for lengthy periods? Think some Grassy members helped finance his life's dream (to fly to MIami and see a Canes football game in person).

Last edited:
Advertisement
I remember that name - themirabeau.

I may be getting old and forgetting most names, but that's one of the few i remember.

man i liked themirabeau handle, was easy to remember, always reminded me of the Fountainbleu, one of the best clubs on miami beach, IF YOU COULD GET IN, tons of talent in that place. I will go ahead and admit being a Texan gave me an unfair advantage, chicks really dig a tall handsome dude from Texas, of coarse we all sport 1000 acres full of oilwells and cattle lol, and of coarse i was obligated to not let em down

Vizslacane at Grassy/Scout since early around 2000 or so. I tried to cancel my Scout membership a little over a year ago and I missed it by a day and the policy was that it automatically charges for the full year on my credit card. Scout wouldn't refund my money for the year. Anyway, my membership actually did expire last December. I would check Scout maybe 4-5 times per year. Random still posted over there. Bakas would post something 2-3 days after Pete would, and the responses indicated that it was the first time the members over there had heard the news. It was pretty lame. And since I almost never went over there, you could see how everyone there was in sort of a Grassy bubble, and members followed Bakas and RW like royalty.

Advertisement
man i liked themirabeau handle, was easy to remember, always reminded me of the Fountainbleu, one of the best clubs on miami beach, IF YOU COULD GET IN, tons of talent in that place. I will go ahead and admit being a Texan gave me an unfair advantage, chicks really dig a tall handsome dude from Texas, of coarse we all sport 1000 acres full of oilwells and cattle lol, and of coarse i was obligated to not let em down

Gig em my man!

And try wearing seat belts next time when you and Jimmy get on that overpowered rocket boat while fishing.

We want you two around :welcoming:

and hey BTW I carried pictures of Spindle-top and the King Ranch just in case some babe asked me to prove it

hung out with Dario a little after the ND game at a tailgate.

chefcane was not Pete ariz. he was a fraud.

I remember ibiscool. was the sister SUcane?

Advertisement

I got in the only time i was in South Florida. It was a good time

Antoine Mirambeau - killed me when he became a Nole.

Advertisement
Cucane in Grassy, remember lot's of you. Were is Canemight,Mapcane,The Bomber (bomb), Jared and RandomWalk? So Bakas is completely out of it? Sad to hear Dario's demise.
:stormwarningflag-sm:
mapcane was pretty good too. i think i remember he was one of the few guys that had actually met both random walk and original canes fan, but i could be mistaken

Whatever happened to ChefCane he was the original Peter Ariz

dude was a fraud. totally full of chef.

dated a secretary in the athletic department, which is how he came across all his "inside info" .... i think D$, MApcane, and Random Walk outed the guy.

funny thing is, he actually was a really good chef.

go figure

Vizslacane at Grassy/Scout since early around 2000 or so. I tried to cancel my Scout membership a little over a year ago and I missed it by a day and the policy was that it automatically charges for the full year on my credit card. Scout wouldn't refund my money for the year. Anyway, my membership actually did expire last December. I would check Scout maybe 4-5 times per year. Random still posted over there. Bakas would post something 2-3 days after Pete would, and the responses indicated that it was the first time the members over there had heard the news. It was pretty lame. And since I almost never went over there, you could see how everyone there was in sort of a Grassy bubble, and members followed Bakas and RW like royalty.

trying to find out what happened to random walk. he's not over here, unless he's posting under another name?

Advertisement
Back