Who is here from old Grassy/Scout?

**** yea i do, epic battles, had a few with v myself, i figured he would come over here ?
**** yea i do, epic battles, had a few with v myself, i figured he would come over here ?

V and 98 may be here right now just laying low on the lamb stripped of the V's and no 98 to mount power probably in a submissive state usually these people when exposed and no armament / shields are like snails with no shell........THERE HERE BANK IT WATCHING

SCARED TO DEATH TO SHOW FACE.

GOPCANES

Advertisement
Yep, V ran it in da ground. Dude was da worse.

Yep some people just shouldn't be behind the wheel
ap_17352696105803_wide-51ef08a4d04a198ec0cd8a478214c5793540edfc-s900-c85.jpg

Last edited:
Yep, V ran it in da ground. Dude was da worse.

Yep. Got into it many times with him on pm. He'd let his boy '98 run loose with his personal insults and name calling, but kept a tight reign on any one else that would push back at him.

Yep. Got into it many times with him on pm. He'd let his boy '98 run loose with his personal insults and name calling, but kept a tight reign on any one else that would push back at him.

Exactly. I remember being shocked when he was made a mod. That hire, on top of the Shannon and Golden hires, was almost too much to bear.

Advertisement
Only heard stories about Grassy. I was on Canestime during peak DBC days. By that point the only insiders were D$ and Random Walk. Bakas spent all his time 'humble'-bragging about how he said Miami should have offered Ricardo Allen.

Exactly.

D$ and Random Walk were both legit. So was Original Canes Fan.

That board went downhill fast, as Bakas was a sham.

Hey Texx!! Was over at Grassy from the early 00's as themirabeau. Grassy was great for a while, then had a slow agonizing death.

Good to know you, WindyCity, ddann, huracan17, KJMacon, DBC and the rest of the fellas are here. I think allanf2000 is here too

I remember that name - themirabeau.

I may be getting old and forgetting most names, but that's one of the few i remember.

Advertisement
Advertisement
CaneKong on Grassy/Canestime since 2002. Someone else took my name here on CIS before I moved over. Finally got invited to Shadow's Board in 2010 as Grover. The irony is that it was El Padrino who got me on that board, and he ended up getting the boot as a fraud.

Advertisement
Where are Random Walk, OCF, and that insufferable douchebag Bomb?
i remember BOMB and BODESLAM and themirabeau.....My battles on GRASSY WERE OF epic PORPOTION V with 98 approval would threaten me constantly with 30 day bans , all for contrasting points of view especially when a never was hit or a POINT WAS MADE.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Back