Who is at camp today?

canesjip

Band
Banned
What new names are showing up today ? I don't think Jobe was there yesterday .. is he and anyone else showing up today ?

Advertisement
2nd...According to my sauces, Randy Russell will be there...Wants his offer back, he's sorry about decomitting from the U and offering his a$$ to the "FLAMETURDS"...That is all..

Advertisement
Will Tyson Campbell be in attendance or participate?

If not, just add it to the list of opportunities to be on campus that this kid has passed up. By all accounts, he passed on the BBQ last night too. Had no problem taking his parents over to FIU to meet with Meyer and Saban though.

At this point, I don't understand how anyone can think we're leading for this kid. At best, we're tied with tOSU. Most likely tOSU has a big lead.

If not, just add it to the list of opportunities to be on campus that this kid has passed up. By all accounts, he passed on the BBQ last night too. Had no problem taking his parents over to FIU to meet with Meyer and Saban though.

At this point, I don't understand how anyone can think we're leading for this kid. At best, we're tied with tOSU. Most likely tOSU has a big lead.

Lol

He can go to Miami anytime he wants. Miami can go to him anytime they want. I wouldn't sweat it. He's nasty btw. I really hope we land him.

Advertisement

8 Months until signing day, The season hasn't even started so hold on tight. Going to come down to the wire.

He can go to Miami anytime he wants. Miami can go to him anytime they want. I wouldn't sweat it. He's nasty btw. I really hope we land him.

You are right, he can go to Miami anytime he wants, but he doesn't. When was the last time he was on campus?

Lol

Can you refute the points though Pete? When was the last time this kid was on campus? You have to admit that the kid's actions show that he's more interested in tOSU right now than he is in Miami.

Advertisement

Lol

Can you refute the points though Pete? When was the last time this kid was on campus? You have to admit that the kid's actions show that he's more interested in tOSU right now than he is in Miami.

Sometimes it's ok to take a breather and let things play out. Pete is the best, but some times no one knows what's going to happen 7 MONTHS OUT

Lol

May 23rd is the last time he was on campus

Advertisement

Bruh the kid likes Miami just relax

Lol

Sometimes it's ok to take a breather and let things play out. Pete is the best, but some times no one knows what's going to happen 7 MONTHS OUT

I'm not asking anyone to predict the future. I'm simply trying to make a point. I've gotten blasted on here for saying I think tOSU leads and I've been called a troll for saying it. I'm just saying what I see, and I see a kid who has shown very little interest in Miami.

Lol

May 23rd is the last time he was on campus

That's not true. Rumph visited AH on May 23rd.

Lol

I'm not asking anyone to predict the future. I'm simply trying to make a point. I've gotten blasted on here for saying I think tOSU leads and I've been called a troll for saying it. I'm just saying what I see, and I see a kid who has shown very little interest in Miami.

...And you could be right as of now, that could change but I think it's pretty close.

Advertisement
Back