Who is at camp today?

Will Tyson Campbell be in attendance or participate?

If not, just add it to the list of opportunities to be on campus that this kid has passed up. By all accounts, he passed on the BBQ last night too. Had no problem taking his parents over to FIU to meet with Meyer and Saban though.

At this point, I don't understand how anyone can think we're leading for this kid. At best, we're tied with tOSU. Most likely tOSU has a big lead.

I cant with this dude....

Advertisement

If not, just add it to the list of opportunities to be on campus that this kid has passed up. By all accounts, he passed on the BBQ last night too. Had no problem taking his parents over to FIU to meet with Meyer and Saban though.

At this point, I don't understand how anyone can think we're leading for this kid. At best, we're tied with tOSU. Most likely tOSU has a big lead.

Lol

Pete's on to this troll

Lol
I have to expose my ignorance some time so why not now. Exactly what does " Lol "mean?

If you are truly asking that you need to go on " Ive got a Secret" cause no one would guess your the only one in the world past the age of 3 that doesn't know what that means..lol..

Lol

Pete's on to this troll

OCCC on high alert.

Advertisement
Back