Who is at camp today?

Will Tyson Campbell be in attendance or participate?

If not, just add it to the list of opportunities to be on campus that this kid has passed up. By all accounts, he passed on the BBQ last night too. Had no problem taking his parents over to FIU to meet with Meyer and Saban though.

At this point, I don't understand how anyone can think we're leading for this kid. At best, we're tied with tOSU. Most likely tOSU has a big lead.

Lol

Can you refute the points though Pete? When was the last time this kid was on campus? You have to admit that the kid's actions show that he's more interested in tOSU right now than he is in Miami.

May 23rd is the last time he was on campus

That's not true. Rumph visited AH on May 23rd.

You asked that last time he was on campus, not the last time Rumph visited him. The last time Tyson stepped on Miami's campus was May 23rd.

Advertisement

If not, just add it to the list of opportunities to be on campus that this kid has passed up. By all accounts, he passed on the BBQ last night too. Had no problem taking his parents over to FIU to meet with Meyer and Saban though.

At this point, I don't understand how anyone can think we're leading for this kid. At best, we're tied with tOSU. Most likely tOSU has a big lead.

Lol

Can you refute the points though Pete? When was the last time this kid was on campus? You have to admit that the kid's actions show that he's more interested in tOSU right now than he is in Miami.

that was the last time he was on campus "PUBLICLY"

You asked that last time he was on campus, not the last time Rumph visited him. The last time Tyson stepped on Miami's campus was May 23rd.

Correction I admit when I'm wrong....the last time he stepped on Campus was April 8th.

The camp was delayed already? Yikes... can't wait until that ipf gets finished...

Lol

Sometimes it's ok to take a breather and let things play out. Pete is the best, but some times no one knows what's going to happen 7 MONTHS OUT

I'm not asking anyone to predict the future. I'm simply trying to make a point. I've gotten blasted on here for saying I think tOSU leads and I've been called a troll for saying it. I'm just saying what I see, and I see a kid who has shown very little interest in Miami.

You're not a visionary. Everyone sees signs that are less than favorable. Not everyone is compelled to make 20 posts a day about it when it seems apparent that the kid is still pretty open and fully intends to go through the process, which still has a LONG way to go.

With all that said, I do not look forward to your next post repeating the same sh*t

Advertisement

Lol
I have to expose my ignorance some time so why not now. Exactly what does " Lol "mean?

I dont think you are meant to follow recruiting. We are only in the summer fyi.

Edit: Just saw your retraction.

I dont think you are meant to follow recruiting. We are only in the summer fyi.

Not meant to follow recruiting because I'm pointing out where I think the kid is leaning. Isn't this a board to discuss those types of things?

Advertisement

Lol
I have to expose my ignorance some time so why not now. Exactly what does " Lol "mean?

Laughing Out Loud

Sometimes it's ok to take a breather and let things play out. Pete is the best, but some times no one knows what's going to happen 7 MONTHS OUT

I'm not asking anyone to predict the future. I'm simply trying to make a point. I've gotten blasted on here for saying I think tOSU leads and I've been called a troll for saying it. I'm just saying what I see, and I see a kid who has shown very little interest in Miami.

You're not a visionary. Everyone sees signs that are less than favorable. Not everyone is compelled to make 20 posts a day about it when it seems apparent that the kid is still pretty open and fully intends to go through the process, which still has a LONG way to go.

With all that said, I do not look forward to your next post repeating the same sh*t

A M E N this poster IS beyond annoying

Lol

Laughing out loud... Pete is savage mode.

At camp today--that have been mentioned--from TOS..some are 2020 invites due to their maturity and skill
Artur Sitkowski
Cameron Coleman
Samuel Brooks
D'Sean Perry
Larry Hodges
James Gordon IV
Jordan Domineck
Robert Hicks
Kayode Oladele
Gurvan Hall
George Johnson III
Tavares Kelly
Kalani Norris
Jahmar Brown
Don Chaney Jr.-2020
Dontae Lucas
Tavares Kelly
Traquan Butler
John Campbell
Aydin Henningham-2020
Jordon Earle

Advertisement

Lol

just stop

Right on. People are just soft on this website, don't worry about it.

Even IF Campbell doesn't commit on signing day and 80 to 90 percent of the commits we have now do, I'm happy. This class will not be made or broken on if Campbell signs homey. Now don't get me wrong, I hope we land him; but we sure got a lot of time left to recruit him. Now go take a nap and let Pete read you a bedtime story..

Advertisement
QB Artur Sitkowski (2018) - Miami Commit 6/16/17
S Gurvan Hall - 2018 Miami Commit
DE Kayode Oladele - 2018 6/15/17
LB/DE Robert Hicks - 2018 Legacy
OL John Campbell - 2018
CB Traquan Butler - 2018 (247)
OL/DL Jordon Earle - 2018 (247)
DE Jordan Domineck - 2018 (247)
KR/WR Tavares Kelly - 2018 (247)

LB Samuel Brooks (2019) Legacy 6/16/17 | Offered
LB Jahmar Brown - 2019 6/16/17
OL Dontae Lucas - 2019 6/16/17
WR Kalani Norris - 2019
TE Larry Hodges - 2019
WR Cameron Coleman - 2019 (247)
DE D'Sean Perry - 2019 (247)
LB James Gordon IV - 2019 (247)
QB George Johnson - 2019 (247)

RB Don Chaney Jr. - 2020
WR Aydin Henningham - 2020 (247)

Last edited:

Lol

Pete lol'img at da troll, I mean not a troll....I mean porster.

Oh F it....dudes a troll.

Lol

Don't mean to sound like a smart *** (it's in my nature) but google helps with those acronyms. It's helped me.

Down voted for placing a "t" before OSU. I understand that those clowns up in Columbus say "THE Ohio State University," but that's not a narrative anyone on this site should play into.

Advertisement
Back