Who I Wanna See Dis Week?

Here's one out of left field--I'd like to see Pat O'Donnell get a shot at a FG or PAT. Goudis has been $$$ so far, but just in case he gets hurt or goes into a slump, I'd feel good knowing that the Notorious POD can handle the job if called upon.

Advertisement
So basically our entire roster has been named. Can we get some of our injured guys out there in boots and knee braces too?

So basically our entire roster has been named. Can we get some of our injured guys out there in boots and knee braces too?

Maybe we can snugly fit some pads over your fat worthless body and hope a Savannah St player knocks your piece of **** head off your shoulders.

/Walter Tucker

I want to see allot of completions to get the our offense in a good rhythm.

and I buy it that we went vanilla on FAU not too give away too many plays and after getting ahead we slowed it down a great deal to prevent turn overs.

Advertisement
Just so tough with this type of opponent, but it'll be cool seeing all the young guys getting reps. Looking forward to attending another home game.

Be nice to have a good number of fans supporting the team.

The young guys getting reps & resting the 1st team guys.

Coach Golden back, because he's not doing very well right now.

I wanna see someone else on punt returns.

I want to see Gus and a power running game.
Malcolm and Stacey at WR
AQM and McCord mercking people
The TE used more and lastly a pass showing touch in the middle of the field by Morris.

Morris better not come out til he finds what he had last four games of 2012. Duke. Get 180 yds and its Gus bus rest of the way.

I want to see:

If he doesn't redshirt.

+1

I have heard from a reliable poster on another site that Corn has looked very good in practice so far, perhaps exceeding expectations. He has also played in both games this year. Some posters here have said that he could still redshirt, but I could not find any information to that effect. Maybe someone could link to a site that says a guy can redshirt in a season after playing in two games (if any such site exists).

Last edited:
Advertisement
Ryan Williams, Beau, Gus on offense.

Maybe a Bush sighting on defense.

Definitely want to see Sandland get involved. If he can get caught up, him and Walford could go insane during ACC play.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who I don't want to see this week:

Duke (let him rest...he's too valuable)
Porter (veteran. He's way too valuable to the D)
Gilbert (see Porter explanation)
Morris (not past the 2nd quarter...too valuable to the O)

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back