Gus Edwards
D'Mauri Jones
Alex Gall
Taylor Gadbois
AQM
Earl Moore
JaWand Blue
Alex Figueroa

I don't care much about the final score. Let the 1's have a quarter or quarter and a half, pull them, and let the young guys play. This is just a scrimmage before USF anyway, which is also a scrimmage.

This should be a time for the young kids to get some in-game experience.

Advertisement
You play first team for at most 1.5 quarters against Savannah State. If things are going great against USF, pull them at the half (if not sooner).

Offense:

R. Williams, Coley, Sandland, Edwards and Jones

Defense:

Kirby, Blue, Moore, Hamilton, Kamala, AQM, Burns, Carter and Crawford (mostly for confidence reasons).

I don't care about running up the score, I care about putting these kids out there and giving them real reps (i.e. don't just hand the ball off). Let Williams run the offense as if it is a real opponent and the game is tied.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I want to see:

1042b6311b38b8ce03174660179fca91.jpeg

If he doesn't redshirt.

Last edited:
Coley or Burns returning the only kickoff we will receive that day and lots of Gus!

Advertisement
Getting the underclassmen some minutes is great, but not at the expense of getting the starters some much needed reps.

I'd like to see the starters play about 40-45 minutes, especially on offense.

Advertisement
I'd like to see Williams get some good reps the next couple of weeks just in case he's our starter next year.

I know he has starting experience already, but as many reps as he can get with the guys is a good thing.

Advertisement
I think we might see Jermaine Grace also in the 2nd half. I would love to see him flash in this game.

I just want to see some offensive efficiency. Don't care that it comes against a garbage team, just want to see it executed. Two weeks to get the kinks out, no excuses there.

On offense, a heavy dose of D Crawford, Sandland, Cleveland, Coley, Lewis, and Jones.

On D... Hamilton, Kirby, Blue, Grace, Dortch, Carter, and Hope.

Manny Navarro ‏@Manny_Navarro now

Dallas Crawford said #Canes freshman CB Artie Burns, competing for a starting job, doesn't deflect passes in practice "he catches them."

Advertisement
Back