Who I Wanna See Dis Week?

Advertisement
I want to see:

If he doesn't redshirt.

+1

I have heard from a reliable poster on another site that Corn has looked very good in practice so far, perhaps exceeding expectations. He has also played in both games this year. Some posters here have said that he could still redshirt, but I could not find any information to that effect. Maybe someone could link to a site that says a guy can redshirt in a season after playing in two games (if any such site exists).

You will find no such link because it doesn't exist. As soon as a guy plays in ONE SNAP, he's no longer eligible for an automatic RS. If you play a SINGLE SNAP, then you must suffer a season-ending injury in order to RS. And that injury must happen within the first half of the season. On top of that, the injured player can not appear in more than 30% of the team's games in a season to be eligible for the RS after he sustains the season-ending injury.

Would love to see Sandland get some passes thrown to him. Want to see him get comfortable like Shockey started to get as his first season progressed.

Williams needs to be allowed to run the real offense, not just hand off the first two downs and then throw a little play-action pass on the 3rd out in the flats.

Would love to see Grace show us what he's all about at LB.

Gus will hang a c-note on them.

Earl Moore. Want to see how he's developed.

Gray Crow. He may not get many chances going forward, let's see what he's got.

D'Mauri Jones. Same as above

Jawand Blue. Looks the part physically, needs to take some aggression out on someone else...SOON.

Advertisement
Jake O'Donnell at TE, Jamal Carter laying the wood, Alex Gall pancaking, also Larry Hope getting some burn

Want to see evidence that Coley can call game that WRs and Morris can produce in. After that, Williams and all our new kids on both sides. BUT must havea shutout.

I want to see our starting O get into a rhythm. The ENTIRE offense, but mainly Morris and his receivers. If these next two games are a scrimmage, then they really need to put in some work and iron out the inconsistencies. O-line too.

Advertisement
Early in the game they need to get coley going and they need to evaluate replacements for crawford. Those are probably the two most important things moving forward.

Advertisement
Back