Who DON'T we want FSU to hire?

Advertisement
Miami wouldn’t recover. It’s over, if that happens.

It would make perfect sense. It Is, after all, his Alma Mater. Oh well. It was a nice run, gang. Close up shop. "Why The University of Miami should drop its football program."

Nobody here really should be actin' shook because of happenings out of Tally. If our boys ball out like they did yesterday, no Noles team no matter the coarch is going to beat us.

We beat the worst FSU team they've had in the last 20 years. I'd slow down with your take. Who they sign matters if it's a high impact guy like Urban. He'd dominate our *** on the field and even more in recruiting

Advertisement
Their hire will make some here pretty upset if it all comes together with their top target. Big Ten coach.

Advertisement
Unless it’s Urban who could they hire that’s realistically going to be a good home run hire? They won’t hire a young up and comer after the Willie disaster. It’ll be some guy who’s ran a P5 program before and it’s not like there’s a ton of top quality guys, a program who’s won less than 7 games in three consecutive seasons, could realistically poach. JMO

Advertisement
Advertisement
We beat the worst FSU team they've had in the last 20 years. I'd slow down with your take. Who they sign matters if it's a high impact guy like Urban. He'd dominate our *** on the field and even more in recruiting
I'll believe the Meyer to Tally meme if it happens. FSU is a disaster and just fired a coach before finishing his 2nd year. I'm sure Urban is chomping at the bit to get to Tally and play the "Capt'n Save-a-Hoe" role.

I'll believe the Meyer to Tally meme if it happens. FSU is a disaster and just fired a coach before finishing his 2nd year. I'm sure Urban is chomping at the bit to get to Tally and play the "Capt'n Save-a-Hoe" role.

I don't think it happens either, but point is we are nobody to be casting stones from our glass house.

I’d be shocked if Fleck left Minny, program is turned around, new stadium, solid following sure he’ll never be the top dog in that conference but he’ll have to start from scratch at FSU all while trying to overcome Clemson.

Why? Because he's Josh Heupel and it's UCF? In his tenure they've been a way better team than we have and they've won more bowl games. Plus kids have spurned us to go to UCF. I thought I would have never seen that day. He's done more with less as far as recruiting goes. Imagine if he gets the Blue Blood machine that is FSU behind him? That's not a person I want to see on the other side with the same resources as us, IN the same state.
Nah. Dude is Taggart 2.0.

Advertisement
Back