Who do YOU want to start at QB?

Who do YOU want to start?

• Jarren Williams

• Nkosi Perry

• Tate Martell

Results are only viewable after voting.
Advertisement
I voted Jarren Williams because if he wins the job it means he matured, put in the work, and beat the other two out. Tate because of his work ethic and experience gets a lot of hype, just like Perry gets some for his starting experience. I feel coaches give both more leeway because they are a little more proven and likely have more credibility as leaders. Jarren is starting further back but physically is the best prospect if he can pick everything up mentally and become a leader.

He throws the best ball, apparently is fast as **** (20 MPH in one practice that we know of) and is the youngest.

Jarren winning the job would be completely unexpected and mean he put all leadership and work ethic issues behind him. It would be huge. Pretty much everyone has him today as an afterthought. If Jarren wins the job he is head and shoulders better than the other options and took the job from them. As much as I like Martell as a player he can win purely by being just as good as the other two. The coaches brought him in to lead and compete and he hasn’t held back. He doesn’t come with the baggage the other two do. Perry can win just by being slightly better than Martell.

Last edited:
1564803033043.gif

Anyone but Perry, give me someone new🤷🏾‍♂️.

But honestly whoever shows they can move the offense the best and most consistently should be Miami’s qb

Last edited:
Advertisement
If you’re “pulling” for someone specific, and you’re not a family member or friend of that kid, you’re a real life weirdo. Who the **** cares? Guess what? If the corpse of Bin Laden was resurrected into a spirit with the skills of Trevor Lawrence, that’s the guy I’d want to start. Who the **** plays favorites? This is such dumbass chit. If you’re a fan of this program, then the answer to this high school poll is “the best player, determined by the guy coaching the position for 30 years”. That’s it. I don’t care if it’s Satan reincarnated. Just beat the ******* gator.

*Couldn't

English teachers and grammarians will say that "could care less" is wrong because it should mean the opposite of "couldn't care less." Logically, if you could care less, it means you do care some. But in informal speech people often use "could care less" to mean they don't care at all

but good to know for future reference

Would anyone rather their guy win the job, but we lose lots of games? or Someone else wins and we win all our games?

Advertisement
I really don’t have a preference. I think it would be cool to see what Jarren’s arm could do with the talent around him, but I feel the same way about Tate’s mobility. I just really want us to smash the turds, man. I don’t give a fvck if it’s Carson Proctor slinging it if we beat them.

I dont get it? Does this poll suggest that some fans want someone other than the person who wins the job to start?

Advertisement
Always thought it was a sarcastic saying... So saying it backwards is warranted..

I really don’t have a preference. I think it would be cool to see what Jarren’s arm could do with the talent around him, but I feel the same way about Tate’s mobility. I just really want us to smash the turds, man. I don’t give a fvck if it’s Carson Proctor slinging it if we beat them.
Man that’s how I feel. I was pretty sold on Williams before I saw Tate in the Orlando spring came. .Williams could not get anything going in that game and tate played really well. I think adding Tate helped the QB room Tremendously but I do not like that there is no clean starter

Last edited:
Advertisement
Man that’s hoe I feel. I was pretty sold on Williams before I saw Tate in the Orlando spring came. .Williams could not get anything going in that game and tate played really well. I think adding Tate helped the QB room Tremendously but I do not like that there is no cleaner starter
Even if Tate doesn’t win the job, he should be given a lot of credit for raising the level of competition in the QB room. Without him, there is no way Jarren or Kosi would have improved as much as they did.

Advertisement
Back