Who declares early next year?

It's a disease alright, and it has chit to do w/ bad advice. I've said this before, but something is seriously wrong w/ this locker room. I can't remember who, but someone close to program had posted on here that Tracy was telling kids during the recruitment tour not to come here. We've had locker room issues, complacency issues, and LACK OF DEVELOPMENT. These kids are not getting better year to year, so why stay stagnant w/ no booster money lining your pockets when you can bet on yourself to make a roster even as a UDFA or practice squad guy? That's an insane concept, but that's what it's come to, and that's our guys' mentalities right now. They are getting the fck outta here at an alarming rate w/ no guarantee to be drafted and are still bolting.

The program is a mess right now.

thing is, it’s multiple coaching Staffs. What is constant?

Advertisement
Greg is a potential top 10 pick so he will be the only one that has a good reason to. No one else should leave so that means every junior will leave.

If Brevin and Mallory receive a top 3 round grade as TEs they should leave.

If Brevin and Mallory receive a top 3 round grade as TEs they should leave.
Mallory hasn’t done **** and Jordan hasn’t stayed healthy. If both have average/decent years, there is absolutely no reason for them to leave.

Advertisement
Who declares next year?

Everyone that shouldn’t just like they have for the least 10 years or so

Mallory hasn’t done **** and Jordan hasn’t stayed healthy. If both have average/decent years, there is absolutely no reason for them to leave.

yeah we think so but that’s not how things work. If King has a GREAT year that means our skill positions have a great year too. If Brevin and Mallory receive top 3 round grades as TEs they are gone.

yeah we think so but that’s not how things work. If King has a GREAT year that means our skill positions have a great year too. If Brevin and Mallory receive top 3 round grades as TEs they are gone.
I’ll be ok with that as long as it translates to wins

Advertisement
Advertisement
They all dawgs too. Love that term. We're full of dawgs who lose to ****** teams lol.

This locker room is delusional and needs to change quickly, or it might be over.

Advertisement
Right right right... But when I post this I get killed.
Same story every year. Players leave early. Kills the depth and experience of our team

Bandy knew last week that he wasn’t getting drafted. He wouldn’t shut up on twitter about how badly he was being disrespected. These kids are clueless.

Advertisement
Back