Who declares early next year?

Advertisement
Perry, Harris, Wiggins, Pope, Jordan, Mallory, Scaife, Gaynor, Silvera, Rousseau, Phillips, Hall, Blades, Bolden

Honestly, Based on intangibles, Rousseau is the only one who should declare. His performance matches his gifts. He has value. No one else fits this bill. Many will say Jordan should go but he should definitely stay. He has been productive but often hurt. His lack of length and size is an issue and he needs to address it through increased production. I would venture to say most of Jordan’s catches were in space and meant to take advantage of his ability to run. He isn’t as effective when thrown to in tighter coverage down the field. At this point, I believe the big TE from PSU (can’t pronounce his name) well have a higher value than Jordan.

Rousseau and Jordan. That's it. Only other Junior I'd remotely agree with declaring early is Cam and that's only if he has a monster year.

Honestly, Based on intangibles, Rousseau is the only one who should declare. His performance matches his gifts. He has value. No one else fits this bill. Many will say Jordan should go but he should definitely stay. He has been productive but often hurt. His lack of length and size is an issue and he needs to address it through increased production. I would venture to say most of Jordan’s catches were in space and meant to take advantage of his ability to run. He isn’t as effective when thrown to in tighter coverage down the field. At this point, I believe the big TE from PSU (can’t pronounce his name) well have a higher value than Jordan.
Until Jordan could prove he could stay healthy, he has no business leaving.

Advertisement
Rousseau and Jordan. That's it. Only other Junior I'd remotely agree with declaring early is Cam and that's only if he has a monster year.
Enough...Harris shouldn’t leave next year unless he puts up 1500 yards rushing and 15 plus tds. Rousseau and a healthy productive Jordan should be the only ones thinking of leaving.

Whoever told Bandy to declare should be shot. I don’t care how many kids or bills he had.

Advertisement
If you guys don't think that if our WRs put up numbers and they won't leave, you're fooling yourself. Right now, none of them are projected to be drafted; if word comes back from NFL personnel that they will at least be drafted somewhere, they gone.

GR15, Brevin, and Mallory are all gone too

Advertisement
Nobody. Nobody should fckng leave.
Sick and tired of seeing first round picks on other teams stay and they make they playoffs while we’re slowly becoming udfa U and those seniors from Clemson and Bama get first round contracts. These players are like our coaches. Talk all that sht about the U and what it means and the culture and tradition but then some agent comes around and promises all that shine and they fall for it harder than some teenager falling in love online only to end up in some *** trafficking ring.
Make your fckng money Manny!!! Use your charm or whatever mouthpiece you have to stop this BS.

Nesta has 8 tackles , 2 sacks breakout year and leaves. Book it.
I mean he was already ****ting on fans for correctly pointing out that dudes shouldn't leave early...funny because he was referencing Homer when he had a big game for the Seahawks but if i recall no one had an issue with that because of our depth at the position at the time as well as the fact that RBs have a short life in the NFL on average compared to other positions

Advertisement
If you guys don't think that if our WRs put up numbers and they won't leave, you're fooling yourself. Right now, none of them are projected to be drafted; if word comes back from NFL personnel that they will at least be drafted somewhere, they gone.

GR15, Brevin, and Mallory are all gone too

The fact that our kids are willing to just get drafted anywhere speaks to the culture of acceptance and mediocrity our kids have at the college level.

Greg is a potential top 10 pick so he will be the only one that has a good reason to. No one else should leave so that means every junior will leave.

And it begins. Fans can’t help themselves

Attachments

• A66B7AB0-A324-4761-8342-FDC685943FE1.png
    A66B7AB0-A324-4761-8342-FDC685943FE1.png
    304.1 KB · Views: 76
Advertisement
Back