Who declares early next year?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We’ve gone from the Ballin’ Boys to the Balin’ Boys. Many of the kids have reasons to go, gotta give them reasons to stay.

Scaife, Bolden, Jordan, Phillips, Rousseau, Mallory, Cam Harris

Honestly, Based on intangibles, Rousseau is the only one who should declare. His performance matches his gifts. He has value. No one else fits this bill. Many will say Jordan should go but he should definitely stay. He has been productive but often hurt. His lack of length and size is an issue and he needs to address it through increased production. I would venture to say most of Jordan’s catches were in space and meant to take advantage of his ability to run. He isn’t as effective when thrown to in tighter coverage down the field. At this point, I believe the big TE from PSU (can’t pronounce his name) well have a higher value than Jordan.

Advertisement
Who is advising these kids I’m looking at James Pierre didn't get drafted. Why declare early. Nobody thought u were getting picked. Why not go back to school?

Greg( if he repeats last season I don’t blame him potential too 10 pick)

Brevin similar to Greg if he puts up numbers like he has on top of staying healthy I can see him leaving (granted it might be wise to stay and show continued health as he doesn’t have the length some GMs might want)

who will leave that shouldnt?

Scaife...Jack of all trades master of none. Needs to cement at a position for at least two seasons on film and dominant

Wiggins... I get the Tommy Streeter Vibe from him if he has a similar season of long TD runs/showing he is a vertical threat with length. But like streeter he needs to develop more route running polish.

Gil... I mean... yeah.

Probably every junior out there. **** and every RS soph. Miami has a disease at this point. So much stupid advice given to these kids. They'd be better off transferring than leaving early.

It's a disease alright, and it has chit to do w/ bad advice. I've said this before, but something is seriously wrong w/ this locker room. I can't remember who, but someone close to program had posted on here that Tracy was telling kids during the recruitment tour not to come here. We've had locker room issues, complacency issues, and LACK OF DEVELOPMENT. These kids are not getting better year to year, so why stay stagnant w/ no booster money lining your pockets when you can bet on yourself to make a roster even as a UDFA or practice squad guy? That's an insane concept, but that's what it's come to, and that's our guys' mentalities right now. They are getting the fck outta here at an alarming rate w/ no guarantee to be drafted and are still bolting.

The program is a mess right now.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back