Who are the sick that repoerted in today?

Advertisement
anes Watch
Travis Homer, Ahmmon Richards among first wave of Hurricanes’ summer arrivals
By Matt Porter
Update: UM said Sunday evening the seven players named in our original report had registered for Summer “A” classes, and also confirmed the arrival of three others: Texas graduate transfer safety Adrian Colbert, running back Crispian Atkins (a 2015 graduate of Plant City-Durant High) and wide receiver Malik Mayweather (a redshirt junior who first practiced with UM in 2013). The latter two are walk-ons.
Our original post from Sunday afternoon:
Two of the top-rated players in Miami’s incoming freshman class, running back Travis Homer and wide receiver Ahmmon Richards, were among several freshmen who arrived on campus this weekend to start summer classes Monday — and thus be a part of UM’s offseason conditioning program.
- See more at: Travis Homer, Ahmmon Richards among first wave of Hurricanes’ summer arrivals | Canes Watch

Advertisement
I saw Joe Jackson ... Romeo Finley..Travis Homer and Ahmmon Richards and of course the Fab Five Jack .Zach.Pat.Mike and Shaq..Ahmmon stopped by and sat with us as we help Shaq setup his room...Joe looks like a football player...dude looks good

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I saw Joe Jackson ... Romeo Finley..Travis Homer and Ahmmon Richards and of course the Fab Five Jack .Zach.Pat.Mike and Shaq..Ahmmon stopped by and sat with us as we help Shaq setup his room...Joe looks like a football player...dude looks good

I thought Joe Jackson was enrolling in the second summer session of June?

Advertisement

So happy to get these guys in addition to Adrian Colbert the transfer from Texas whose their also.

I can't lie, the notion of Mullins attending classes makes me chuckle a little bit. I pray for the young man.

Jackson and Finley enroll in Summer B...

Advertisement
Jackson and Finley enroll in Summer B...

Finley isn't in summer B, he was there yesterday

Your 2016 Miami Hurricanes continue to take shape. The university confirmed that 10 football players, including Ahmmon Richards, shown above, have arrived on campus and officially registered for Summer Session A classes:

They are walk-on running back Crispian Atkins (Plant City Durant High, Class of '15), redshirt junior walk-on receiver Malik Mayweather, safety Adrian Colbert (Texas graduate transfer), wide receiver Dayall Harris, walk-on punter Jack Spicer, safety Romeo Finley, running back Travis Homer, tight end Michael Irvin II, offensive lineman Tre Johnson and receiver Ahmmon Richards.

Advertisement
Nope. JoJo Jackson got his student ID.

The two surprises for summer session 1 was Irvin Jr. & JoJo Jackson.

Also Finley is here for summer session 1.

image.jpg

I can't lie, the notion of Mullins attending classes makes me chuckle a little bit. I pray for the young man.

It really shouldn't if you consider that Trayone Gray's tenure as a "student-athlete" has been pretty uneventful. Mullins would be coming from Gulliver too which on the surface seems like less of a reach than Gray's situation.

Advertisement
Back