Who are the sick that repoerted in today?

Advertisement
I can't lie, the notion of Mullins attending classes makes me chuckle a little bit. I pray for the young man.

It's become obvious you're troll. I know him & his family. What you're suggesting is wrong and disrespectful.

Jackson and Finley enroll in Summer B...

I saw Joe Jackson ... Romeo Finley..Travis Homer and Ahmmon Richards and of course the Fab Five Jack .Zach.Pat.Mike and Shaq..Ahmmon stopped by and sat with us as we help Shaq setup his room...Joe looks like a football player...dude looks good

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
No i know Romeo...played against him in HS...he is on campus

Advertisement

I saw Joe Jackson ... Romeo Finley..Travis Homer and Ahmmon Richards and of course the Fab Five Jack .Zach.Pat.Mike and Shaq..Ahmmon stopped by and sat with us as we help Shaq setup his room...Joe looks like a football player...dude looks good

That wasn't Finley. It was Nick Ashford from Ashford and Simpson.

I can't lie, the notion of Mullins attending classes makes me chuckle a little bit. I pray for the young man.

It's become obvious you're troll. I know him & his family. What you're suggesting is wrong and disrespectful.

When a team outgrows individual performance and learns team confidence, excellence becomes a reality.

Take your pillar and stick it where the sun don't shine, Al.

:diaf-mark:

When a team outgrows individual performance and learns team confidence, excellence becomes a reality.

Al, shouldn't you be busy making sure Eric Ebron gets his weight up to 278 before camp starts?

Advertisement

That wasn't Finley. It was Nick Ashford from Ashford and Simpson.
U saw him too...lol

I don't know why it says Plant City-Durant High for Crispian Atkins. Should just be Durant High. But here is his highlights. I have seen him play plenty due to having cousins on the same team. I always liked they way he ran the ball. Strong runner with good feet. 2014 SEASON HIGHLIGHTS - Crispian Atkins highlights - Hudl

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Durant always has a tough country boy on their roster. Saying Plant city helps people know where it is. Can't wait to get the first report on Mean Joe Jackson from even workouts and drills. Next I need to know if we added considerable speed to WR, Richards, Bruce, Mullins and Dyall Harris. Then DB's, I'm not worried about Finley he's real deal, can Young plug and play? Next, Tre Johnson, footwork and strength. At least he not squishy. Lastly T. Martin, whats his official weight and is he quick for a DT prospect? Already know LB'ers tight. Know all haven't reported yet but this is what I want to know as we find out. Like we know Bethel needs significant improvement in weight, strength and get off.

My little brother is on campus right now as a TA for summer A. Texted me the following: "Just saw J Jackson on campus... Dude is a man child. 18 going on 26!"

Advertisement
38m38 minutes ago
Matt Porter ‏@mattyports
UM confirms that DE Joseph Jackson has enrolled for Summer A

giphy.gif

Just makes me feel warm and fuzzy when I see how many of the new class were recruited by Ala, Tenn, Ohio St., Fla, and FSU.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back