Who are the must keep players?

Advertisement
Funny enough the DL were 2nd in sacks and 2nd in tackles for loss in the ACC. Mario adding more DE's from this upcoming class. I wouldn't mind seeing more DL from this portal but the bigger need is LBs.
The DL played well for about 2/3 of the season but totally caved in towards the end. They were dominating against FSU, Pitt, and a couple others.

Here’s who I’d want back, position by position (in order of importance within each position):

QB
TVD
Brown

RB
Parrish
Citizen

WR
Young
Restrepo
B Smith
Horton

TE
Arroyo
Skinner
Brantley

OL
Cooper
Rivers
Zion
Mccoy
Denis

DL
Mesidor
LT
Jackson
Kelly
Moss
JHH
Moten

LB
Wes B
Chase smith
Flagg

DB
The freshmen class (Harris, graves, Rodgers). That’s it

Safety
Kitchens
Markeith williams

I included the freshmen, it’s too early to write any of them off. Other than them, I counted about 20 others.
We need a portal QB to challenge TVD, nothing should be safe

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m adding J George to this list because he is the only receiver on roster that looked like a p5 receiver with the ball in his hands

Also J Borregalas
Imo BS is much better with the ball in his hands. If he played in a real offense he’d be insane. You saw glimpses against VT. I’m not big on George at all.

No Thanks, we have a LB coach for that, we skrait, appreciate the offer though.
This was the same thing I thought and Mario thought differently. Now what? Flagg still being here AND what I just typed out is a Mario thought. Not my independent thought. Coaches do not get as much time with these kids as they used to. It’s always important to have a leader in the room. Y’all be thinking it’s me caping when really I was already spinning the wheels trying to get my guy a spot on another team. Mario put an end to that. Y’all just be hating lol

This was the same thing I thought and Mario thought differently. Now what? Flagg still being here AND what I just typed out is a Mario thought. Not my independent thought. Coaches do not get as much time with these kids as they used to. It’s always important to have a leader in the room
Danny Devito No GIF by reactionseditor

Advertisement
With those explosive young backers coming in this class you need Corey Flagg in the room all jokes aside. Let him get those young guys up to speed. He doesn’t have to play. That room needs a leader
They just watched multiple players with talent not have a clue what their assignments were, blow coverages and constantly be out of position but all they focus on is speed. Doesn't matter how fast you are if you're running the wrong way

Advertisement
Here’s who I’d want back, position by position (in order of importance within each position):

QB
TVD
Brown

RB
Parrish
Citizen

WR
Young
Restrepo
B Smith
Horton

TE
Arroyo
Skinner
Brantley

OL
Cooper
Rivers
Zion
Mccoy
Denis

DL
Mesidor
LT
Jackson
Kelly
Moss
JHH
Moten

LB
Wes B
Chase smith
Flagg

DB
The freshmen class (Harris, graves, Rodgers). That’s it

Safety
Kitchens
Markeith williams

I included the freshmen, it’s too early to write any of them off. Other than them, I counted about 20 others.

Lol OP made this thread to sneak diss James Williams… You are a simple minded F****T.

Advertisement
Back