Who among you honestly hopes we win the bowl game?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Winning this game against some GO5 nobody doesn’t help this staff one bit. But it does save whatever shred of dignity this program still has left. At least until September.

Always want them to win, but I won’t watch because I know we won’t and will look horrible doing it. Why should anyone expect anything different with these coaches? Also, the same coaches will be back next year and we’ll have continued suckage on a grand scale. Just don’t want to watch anymore. Too frustrating at my age.

Advertisement
I want the Canes to win every game.

The last 15 years have been sad disappointments and getting worse. I recognize that, for the long term gain of the program, the entire administration needs to be blown up. The best way to accomplish this is with a monster loss capped with a bench-clearing brawl.

I hope not to be disappointed.

In the long term, I'd like to see us take another embarrassing *** whoopin so penos is humiliated and exposed for the fraud he is. Hopes would be that Manny is pressed to fire his sorry rear end finally hire a OC that will gear and install an offensive system that plays to our strengths and minimize weaknesses. But in the short-term, I always want to see the canes stomp the **** out of the opposition. I won't be surprised no matter the outcome though. There are so many changes needed for this program. I hope we see at least a few over the off season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
As bad as this year has been, a loss to La Tech would make things worse. Only way a win would make me even remotely happy is if it’s 49-7, UM, the way it should be. A 16-13 type win would be depressing.

Advertisement
Back