Who among you honestly hopes we win the bowl game?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I am praying that we come out and look the worst we have all year. Only way for the heat to turn on, sorry not sorry.

Did you really just type sorry not sorry?

giphy (21).gif

Unless Blake James or some high up person went on record saying Manny is coaching for his job.. lose and he’s fired... I’m not going against a W for Miami.

In a perfect world we win 13-10 or something and only score a defensive TD. I want Enos gone and I want a modern day offense just to see what it could look like More than I want manny fired

Unless Blake James or some high up person went on record saying Manny is coaching for his job.. lose and he’s fired... I’m not going against a W for Miami.
Luckily, it simply doesn't matter if we root for Miami or not. At the end of the day, Manny Diaz has been preparing the team for this awesome bowl game. The game will go as Manny has prepared.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'll never root for Miami to lose.

At this point, some people are more invested in CMD's failure than the Hurricanes' success.

Saw the same thing at the end of Shannon's tenure as coach. I'll never understand it, especially for college football. Makes some sense in the NFL because it improves your draft pick. Makes no sense in college.

Advertisement
Saw the same thing at the end of Shannon's tenure as coach. I'll never understand it, especially for college football. Makes some sense in the NFL because it improves your draft pick. Makes no sense in college.
It means a faster exit for the people losing. Do you think a coach going 6-7 is going to have the same leash as a guy going 9-4? Ugly losses lead to change.

I am just not emotionally invested at this point. That is the exact thing the administration doesn't want. People not caring. When people don't care, they don't buy tickets. When people don't buy tickets, coaches get fired. Taggart got fired not just for losing to Miami, but because FSU couldn't sell out the **** Miami game. When fan apathy gets that high, it's time for a change.

Diaz talked a lot of crap and has made his own bed.

It means a faster exit for the people losing. Do you think a coach going 6-7 is going to have the same leash as a guy going 9-4? Ugly losses lead to change.

I am just not emotionally invested at this point. That is the exact thing the administration doesn't want. People not caring. When people don't care, they don't buy tickets. When people don't buy tickets, coaches get fired. Taggart got fired not just for losing to Miami, but because FSU couldn't sell out the **** Miami game. When fan apathy gets that high, it's time for a change.

Diaz talked a lot of crap and has made his own bed.
1577134718299.gif

We win and this staff gains an ounce of credibility...
We lose and the nail is driven further home...

Sack up and state your claim right here under God’s blue heaven...
I dont think the game has any bearing whatsoever though. Manny got safe because a 3 game win streak (lol) vs Pitt, FSU & Louisville... am I rooting for a win? Probably. Do I want Manny back? I never wanted him to begin with. I'm down with a W if it means he signs some critical positions on NSD... need bodies for the next guy, seeing as Manny gets next year no matter what.

Advertisement
Back