Who’s the most underutilized player in Miami football history?

didnt randy have Geathers on kick return for a few games?

warren sapp was a monster at TE before coach O switched him... i think him and Zo are the only 2 that could have seriously played both ways and dominated at both positions, Zo was **** of a DE....Wilfork was the meanest HS OL i ever seen, always wanted to see his *** lined up as a goal line lead blocker

Advertisement
Advertisement
Braxton Berrios.

Coach Ron Dugans just simply wouldn’t play him in his early seasons. Berrios deserved to play but didn’t quit. When he finally became a starter, he added punt returns to his skillset and was excellent. Yet, he still was underused. Very few jet sweeps and no kick returns to my knowledge.

Imagine if Berrios had been a full time starter for 3 years: catches, YAC, TDs, jet sweeps, punt returns and kick returns. We left a lot of production on the bench by neglecting to put Braxton on the field.

Advertisement
I always had a soft spot for Jason Geathers

Tv Show Reaction GIF by LogoTV

Advertisement
didnt randy have Geathers on kick return for a few games?

warren sapp was a monster at TE before coach O switched him... i think him and Zo are the only 2 that could have seriously played both ways and dominated at both positions, Zo was **** of a DE....Wilfork was the meanest HS OL i ever seen, always wanted to see his *** lined up as a goal line lead blocker
Sapp ate himself out of playing TE… as great of an athlete he was, a 6’2 280+ TE wouldn’t have been beneficial.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back