Who’s next to leave?

Advertisement
turn pro in what? Yearby and Boulware “turned pro” too
Agree that he shouldn’t go pro but does he really have anything to gain under this sh*t? If you’re probably going undrafted anyway (too many character issues and not enough production) might as well go early I guess.

Advertisement
well he was doing the gator chomp last year during the season
A sarcastic Twitter post, you are still on that? My god... who cares about that. We got people quitting during the season, that’s way more Disrespectful than that

Last edited:
@Tad Footeball have you gotten many enrollments to The Thaddeus Footeball Skool of Decorum & Non-A$$holery: ? LOL

We're reviewing letters of recommendation from several applicants right now and awaiting transcripts from a few others. Most have failed the physical and credit check though. We didn't really want to go this route but we may have to begin accepting more Saudi and Chinese students- also known as "The Shalala Tactic".

See ya the problem with youths today if they aren’t getting playing time they want out or things aren’t going well with team they want out things weren’t always great in things I did but I stayed loyal to my team that believed in me

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I would’ve said Lingard but it’s pointless for him to sit out a third straight year when he’ll be in line for a starting job next year..

We're reviewing letters of recommendation from several applicants right now and awaiting transcripts from a few others. Most have failed the physical and credit check though. We didn't really want to go this route but we may have to begin accepting more Saudi and Chinese students- also known as "The Shalala Tactic".
LMAO .... well, im a marketing consultant... if you need help, gimme a yell.. and remember as Donna the Dwarf always says,
"There's Money in Diversity"

Advertisement
Back