Who’s next to leave?

Agree that he shouldn’t go pro but does he really have anything to gain under this sh*t? If you’re probably going undrafted anyway (too many character issues and not enough production) might as well go early I guess.
No-one draft eligible on this team should declare early for the draft. They simply won't get drafted or make it in the NFL. Huge mistake. They need to work their a@@es off at Miami to even have a shot.

Advertisement
Another offseason, another exodus of players. As is tradition at Miami.

No-one draft eligible on this team should declare early for the draft. They simply won't get drafted or make it in the NFL. Huge mistake. They need to work their a@@es off at Miami to even have a shot.
Well, you either waste a year with this coaching staff or you get developed by NFL caliber staff?

Advertisement
The only individuals that will be left at the Hecht will be Manny, James and a few walk on’s.
well at this point all of ours walk are playing in this circus so who would care? its the same team playing know

Comeback like Shaq and Pink and get ripped apart by our fans while our coaching staff blows every game?

Ya I’m sure they’re all leaning towards staying... you are so lost.

The ship is sinking and you want these guys to grab a bucket lol

What remains of the fanbase.
Is there a Portal for fans?

1571754559238.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Lingawd aint leaving...double transferring would be insanely stupid because Martell would need to 100% sit out. Also schools are less likely to look at a double transfer vs a 1st time transfer. (some insight I learned from a few buddies who coached power5)

Serious question do other power 5 teams go through this much attention yearly?

we have freshman, RFreshman, sophomores leavings ....

wtf is going on here

Advertisement
Back