Whining.

• Thread starter Deleted member 26015
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
My brother is a doctor in physics, does that make me a physics expert? No.

My only "nonsense" is that you walk around on the internet, acting like you have the biggest balls and know everything because you know people that work in the NFL. Get the tape out, and publicly analyze whats wrong. If you cant or dont want to do that, you are nothing more than an empty can making a lot of noise.
I walk around the Internet??.....Go tf to bed imbecile...

13400 ******* comments on this forum. Nah, you are barely here.
I'm here alot because I'm retired and financially set for life at 59....enabling me to come on here...and seek out the Dummies (such as yourself) and Clown them to no end....

I'm here alot because I'm retired and financially set for life at 59....enabling me to come on here...and seek out the Dummies (such as yourself) and Clown them to no end....
You are the only clown over here.

Financially set at 59 and retired? Thats good for you (no sarcasm) but dont you want to do, you know, something else other than being on an online forum cursing at people because they dont know NFL coaches and therefore dont have the overly supreme knowledge you possess?

Advertisement
You are the only clown over here.

Financially set at 59 and retired? Thats good for you (no sarcasm) but dont you want to do, you know, something else other than being on an online forum cursing at people because they dont know NFL coaches and therefore dont have the overly supreme knowledge you possess?
You can't fathom my life...Go to Bed....Bottomline is........im 100% correct

So you didn’t even watch the game and you’re out here whining about the whiners.
Huh? I watched the game. Took an early nap to be able to stay up the night to watch the game.

Its not my first time watching a football game late at night.

Advertisement
We had little time to practice, this is the first game back and we have to get our timing down. Plus we are not going to open up the playbook on UAB. Yeah we kept it vanilla. Worry after FSU.

Welcome to CIS. If you think it’s bad today, you’re not gonna want to be here in 4 or 5 weeks.

Advertisement
Can some of you, you know, stop it?

We won the first game 31-14 and I am looking around and I see a bunch of people cry as if we got hammered. Its the first game in an unnormal season, after an unnormal preseason and preparation period. I dont know what youre expectation was/is, but I would suggest that you lower them just a bit.

And I am not even going into the advantage UAB had because they already had a week under their belt. Lets be realistic and not blow everything up because things arent the way they were hyped to be (for now).

Next week is Louisville. Good night, go Canes.
Great analysis. No, excellent analysis of the game! Not. You’d rather whine about others whining. Excellent! It’s UAB, and we still struggled.

Great analysis. No, excellent analysis of the game! Not. You’d rather whine about others whining. Excellent! It’s UAB, and we still struggled.
Since this is another post where I am accused of whining, here is some info you might have not understood correctly: 1. I am not whining, I am asking people to stop it. 2. I explain why you should stop it, in a non-emotional manner. 3. "Its UAB" What makes us so awesome in the current state of the program that we are that much better? UAB 1. already played a game this season, 2. is not that bad, they held up with 20th ranked App State pretty well and 3. maybe tone your expectation down a bit? We came off a season in which we werent able to score a single point against a team worse that UAB and now we scored 31 thru three quarters against a team with a good defense. Based off of the past two seasons, we are a .500 team.

I hope this is enough realistic analysis for you. If you expected 50 points from us, thats too bad.

Advertisement
More crying than a daycare. Whining like a bad serpentine belt. We won ladies.

I do like to discuss the game that comes up next.
Understood. Others are entitled to discuss whatever they feel like though.

Personally I'll be shocked if we beat Louisville but using Clemson as a measuring stick is to be expected.

Understood. Others are entitled to discuss whatever they feel like though.

Personally I'll be shocked if we beat Louisville but using Clemson as a measuring stick is to be expected.
Sure, I never forbid anyone to discuss what they want to discuss.

I actually dont have a score expectation vs Louisville. They need to play their first game too and we will see what happens after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back