Whining.

• Thread starter Deleted member 26015
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Scoreboard looks different but the feel of the game is about the same. It’s ok to admit your team won but left a lot to be desired.
My biggest disappointment of the evening was what happened to you. Such BS

Theres being disappointed and then theres "Rumph needs to go he sucks", "No one fears our defense", "We have one average CB", "O-Line wasnt good at all".

Like what the ****, say that when we lost by 45 to Louisville, not after a win. Imagine a coach saying that to his players. Hes fired in weeks.
I think you might be the leader this board’s been missing.

Yeah, you have a point. Doing anything to convince myself we will be decent. I didn’t fire the clicker at the TV so that’s a positive.
We’re gonna be fine. That was way better football compared to the abortions we watched last year. There will be growing pains, but I expect this team to win 8-9 games.

Advertisement
It was a lackluster win. I'm not sounding any alarms for the very reasons you mentioned.... but if we're not 3-0 heading into Clempson....
I surmise our Canes are not as good as we Fans thought they were. It was argued that we had a ballyhooed Passing game. We do not have an OnLine that can protect the QB. Thank goodness D'Eriq bailed us out time-and-time again.

We’re gonna be fine. That was way better football compared to the abortions we watched last year. There will be growing pains, but I expect this team to win 8-9 games.
I am always optimistic but I will take some of your positive pills if you have any lying around. Next week will be a good test and I hope you are correct my friend.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I surmise our Canes are not as good as we Fans thought they were. It was argued that we had a ballyhooed Passing game. We do not have an OnLine that can protect the QB. Thank goodness D'Eriq bailed us out time-and-time

Its been one game...

Forget it, tried to make a joke.
I’m ****** and I don’t have a problem with German descendants here today for that stuff that happened in previous generations so no worries man.
I feel better about the offense than the bulk of the defense.

Advertisement
Okay dude, what have YOU done to call everyone bad? Forget your apparent relationships with others, what have YOU done?
Shut up with your drivel....I've been around enough DB coaches in my adult life to know wtf I'm talking about...Our Secondary is ***....and our LBers are still *** in Pass Coverage...and Angles....But by all means...Keep on Keepin on with your nonsense...

Shut up with your drivel....I've been around enough DB coaches in my adult life to know wtf I'm talking about...Our Secondary is ***....and our LBer are still *** in Pass Coverage...and Angles....But by all means...Keep on Keepin on with your nonsense...
My brother is a doctor in physics, does that make me a physics expert? No.

My only "nonsense" is that you walk around on the internet, acting like you have the biggest balls and know everything because you know people that work in the NFL. Get the tape out, and publicly analyze whats wrong. If you cant or dont want to do that, you are nothing more than an empty can making a lot of noise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back